Chapter 56.

The meeting, for the plan was a long one, and they had to go over every single thing the Fusion Dimension could do, even if they had little probability of happening, for that's what makes a good plan. Knowing every outcome helps you choose a plan, which would make it so you wouldn't fall victim to any of those.

Still, they could be hiding their true power. They might have been waiting, for the boss fight this entire time.

Only time will tell.

After all, they couldn't know what was going on, unless they had someone on the inside, but why would they trust them? Why would they trust anyone? Why would would they not make sure to find the background of person wishing to join?
So they could only do what they could do, with this limited information. Still, they had to try. They had to make sure they reign victorious, over those, who are evil.

Though, who chooses wether, or not you are evil, or good? Yourself.

You could forget what you are doing, and focus on why your doing it. Is it selfish? Is it going to benefit a lot of people? What will you do, for this dream? This desire. This wonderful feeling, once you have completed you task.

Then, will you, truly, understand where you are, on the evil, and good scale, or will you still remain blind? Only the end of your adventure will you have your answers.