Chapter 24.

Yuya dashed though the house, looking for items, which could help. He, almost, turned the house upside down. Drawing closer to the pile of stuff he collected, he smiled and put them together to make it.
In front of him, there was the very thing to save Yuto's life. A healing device.

Yuya stuffed it into his bag, for it was quite small. At the speed of light, he rushed to the hospital and asked to be alone with Yuto. Because he was his boyfriend, they aloud him. When they were gone, he grabbed the invention from out of his bag and had it work it's magic.
To his surprise, Yuto opened his, once shut, eyes.

"Yuya?" the boy mumbled, looking at Yuya.
"Yes," he cried, "Its me!"

A sudden wave of relief flowed over Yuto. How he longed for him to be alright after what happened.

"Are you alright? No injuries?" Yuto croaked out.
"I'm fine but... you weren't so lucky." Yuya replied, eyeing Yuto's bandages, which were drenched with blood.

Suddenly, a nurse came in to ruin the moment. In an instant, after seeing Yuto awake, she called for the other doctors to come. When they got there, Yuya was pushed out for 'privacy', even though there was about three doctors.

Patiently, Yuya waited outside, until Yuto showed up. Somehow, he seemed fine, now. He ran up to his boyfriend and kissed his passionately on the lips.

"I'm so glad you're alive," cried Yuya, "I don't know what I would have done without you."

"Calm down, I'm fine," he smirked, "I love you so much."

"I love you more."