Chapter 58.

Although he didn't want to, Yuri found himself continue the conversation, even if he could just end the call. He felt his body shaking. His memories came back. His MISTAKES came back.
Yuri had never felt so WORTHLESS, in his life. Because of this, his body felt numb, like it was going to shatter any moment. How he wanted it to shatter, but it never happened, and the talking just kept happening.

"Sorry, but I have to go, now." Yuri lied.
"I know you don't, after all ever since you quit you haven't gotten another job. I mean, if you did, I would have been contacted, and I would have had to give my opinion on you," He explained, "and let me tell you I would have never let you have another job."
"But that's just a warning to not lie to me. Isn't it?" Leo threatened.

'Tch, you, and your hollow threats. I've heard them all before, especially when I quit.' Yuri thought.

Quickly, Yuri clicked the end call button, and put his phone away. He just wanted this whole thing, with his old job, to end. He was sick of all the suffering it caused to him, and others.

Leo was wrong. He was busy.

Yuri wasn't just some lacker that waits, for others to do something, for he is always planning ahead.
Leo wouldn't know what hit him. They all won't. The horrible academy will finally fall. All he needs to do is get people to help, and he's knows who.