Chapter 2

Yuya blushed uncontrollably when yuto grabbed on yuya's waist. He wanted to keep yuya safe but this was a weird way to do it.

Yuya: H-hey yuto why are you doing this and what do you what to protect me from?

Yuto: Well I'll explain Yuya duel academy wants to get you and torture you and and I want to protect you from that. No matter what!

Yuto began to cry and yuya was surprised that the guy he just met wanted to protect him no matter what the cost. Yuya never had a friend to care about him the much and here a stranger  cared about him so much.

Yuya: Y-yuto I I never had someone that cared about me that much...

Yuto came even closer. Yuto: I'm sorry that I have to do this I have to keep you quiet ok?
Yuto grabbed yuya's chin and came closer and closer until they kissed!

Yuya felt he heart race the fastest it ever had. He felt yuto's warm lips against his own this felt right to him (for some reason). Yuya went even redder then his hair and yuto laughed at him.

Yuya: H-hey!

Yuto went in for another kiss to shut him up (again). Yuri who was watching knew that the guy who was being kissed by yuto was yuya who he had been looking for.

Yuri: Well well well two love birds I didn't expect that ha! I had no idea I would find yuya kissing my second rival.

The pair looked at Yuri in shock. Then yuya went bright red.

Yuto: I WONT LET YOU HAVE YUYA HES NOT A PUPPET YOU CANT MAKE HIM DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Yuri: Same for you. Yuri smirked.

Yuto looked confused but then realised that he actually kissed yuya without permission. At that moment Yuto blushed and he covered face because of it. But yuya ain't having it. He kicked both boys in the legs really hard making both fall to the floor.
———————————————————————————————————————————————— Hope you enjoyed and what a way to end a chapter kicking people in the legs. And don't expect me to post twice everyday cause I might not.
For now peace out ;3.