Chapter 36.

After he explained, Yuya felt, like crying, again. Clearly, Yuto could tell this, so he pulled him into, yet another hug.

"I would never leave you." Yuto whispered, in his ear.

"R-r-really?" Yuya stuttered.

"I would never lie to you, too."

"I think I, already, knew both of those things, but I just wanted you to say it."

"I'll say it, as much as you like."

"Then, could you say it, once more?"

"I would never leave you, and I would never lie to you." he said, with a gentle tone.

"Thank you."

Yuto let go of Yuya, and kissed the male. Yuto's soft lips touched his. It gave him warmth, calmness even.
They separated. Even if they wanted to go on forever, they couldn't. Yuya resisted the urge to continue.

Yuri walked in. A grin was spread, across his face.

"Well, well, well, you were doing this without telling me?" he said, teasingly.

"Why would we tell you when we're kissing!" shouted Yuto.

"Wait, you only went, as far as kissing? Boring!"

"Yuya, can we get rid of him?"

"Yuto!"

"Sorry..."

"I, still, love you, though." Yuya blushed.

"I love you, more!"

"Shut up! I want to know what that moaning was!" Yuri yelled.

"Moaning?" they both asked.

"Ask Yugo he, might, know." Yuto spat.

"He's not awake." Yuri stated.

"I'll wake him." Yuya got out of bed.

"I'm coming!" Yuto tried to follow him.

"No, you're staying here, so that you can make up, with Yuri!" he spoke.

"What!" Yuri, and Yuto said, at the same time.

Yuya locked the door, when he got out. Walking towards Yugo's room, he heard the moaning Yuri was talking about.

"Yugo?" Yuya asked.

He hovered, over him. It seemed Yugo was making this noise. If Yugo went to sleep, before Yuri, he must have been kept awake, all night.
Carefully, he shook Yugo, trying to wake him up, but Yugo reached out, and grabbed Yuya, pulling him into a hug.

"Well, this is new," Yuya said, to himself, "I'll just call for Yuto, or Yur— Wait, I locked them, in the room!"