Chapter 41.

"I don't get it," Yuya sighed, "Why isn't the crystal appearing?"

"I don't know, either. I mean, I love you, with all my heart." Yuto said.

"Maybe, it means friends, as well." Yuri suggested.

"Yep, but Yuya told me he hasn't seen his friends, in forever." Yugo added.

"Well, it's worth a try." Yuri jumped out of his seat.

"I haven't been, in contact, with them, and I'm just going to show up there, and say 'hey, remember me?'."

"Hey, Yuya, calm down, I'm sure they will be thrilled to see you." Yuto smiled.

Then, he went over to hug Yuya, so that he will feel a little comfort. Silently, he stroked his hair. Yuto hoped these actions were enough to convince him.

"But, wouldn't it be selfish to just go there, for the crystal?"

"Nope."

"But—."

"Nope."

"Fine."

They all shared a laugh. After that, they sat down, at the table, and had some harmless conversations.

Meanwhile, Declan was preparing to invade the fusion dimension, but he couldn't do it, without Yuya. He was going to stop, at nothing, to find Yuya, and he knew just the way to do that.

"Send Yuya's friends, on the search team. I intend to corner him." Declan ordered.

"Right away, sir." he walked out of the room.

"I will find you, Yuya, and you will work, under me."

"Sora, Gong, Denis, Shun, and Shingo, we have a mission, for you."

"Really, a mission!" Sora smiled, "This is going to be fun!"

"What is the mission?" Shun asked.

"To find Yuya."

"Yuya?" Gong said, "Gong hasn't seen his, in two years."

"How could we find someone, who had been missing, for years?" Shun spat.

"That's why we're sending you all, so that he couldn't fight his dear friends."

"Now, that's just playing dirty." Denis shook his head.

"Well then, how about I word it this way? Find your lost friend, so that we can restore peace."

They all nodded, and prepared to travel, around the world. Could Yuya be close? Or is he far away? Did he die? Or is he alive?
Question like these felt like they needed to get answered, but it would heartbreaking, either way, for, if he's alive, he didn't bother to contact anyone, and, if he's dead, well, that's just horrible.