Chapter 52.

Yuya walked over to Declan. He felt guilty, and right, at the same time. After all, how was he supposed to know he was talking about the war? Though, he should have know. It's really important, due to it be a live, or death situation.

The topic was a heavy one, so he would have to approach it carefully. However, Yuya wasn't know to be 'careful'. Actually, the opposite.

"I'm sorry, Declan," he looked up, at Yuya, "I should have know it was about the war, but I didn't."
"Wow, Yuya, I didn't expect this. Did Yuzu force you to apologise?" Declan asked.
"What! No! I apologised all on my own!"
"Sure. Anyways, we need a plan to defeat the enemy," he seemed like he was back to his normal self, "Come, with me, everyone. We will need to discuss this somewhere more private." It seemed like he hadn't changed, either.

Yuya followed Declan, like everyone else. Just like them, he had no idea what was happening.

"We're here." He stopped, at a random house.
"What do you mean 'we're here'." Someone said.
"Well, an closed off space is important, for this, after all this is a secret meeting, and no one much find out, if someone over hears they might tell the professor, as they call him." Declan replied.
"That's understandable." Yuzu said, while they were walking in.

Although the outside was nothing special, it would be an understatement to say the inside was nothing like it. Honestly, words like beautiful, or extravagant couldn't describe it. It was exactly what you would expect, from a rich kid, like Declan.

Everyone couldn't stop staring, at the interior. It was like something out of a castle made, for only the most high ranking royals.

"You can't judge the building, by its bricks." You could hear Declan chuckle, slightly.
"I guess, you really can't." Yuzu tried rubbing her eyes to see, if this was real.

It even seemed bigger, then first look, which would, usually happen, in fiction. Though, this was real life, and it seemed impossible, but, of course, Declan was the one to figure it out.
If he were to make a lot of new houses, with this sorcery, he would make millions. However, he, probably, would have more then he would get, already.

Still, even the knifes, forks, and spoons looked more beautiful, than ever.

Wait, why was there kitchen wear here? Is that a sign they would have to stay here, a lot? After all, why would you have things you never use? Well, unless it's a decoration, or you're very childish, and buy whatever is eye catching.
Yuya decided to talk up. If he didn't ask now, he would be thinking about the answer Declan would give, until he forgot about it, for more important matters, such as, well, saving the world, from an invasion, from a different dimension.
"Hey, Declan, why are there Kitchen wear here? Are we gonna stay here a lot, or something?" He asked, titling his head, slightly.

Declan looked, almost, surprised. He didn't expect that question, from anyone, yet alone Yuya. Honestly, he could tell how much Yuya matured, just by him apologising, earlier. Before, he would be to stuck up to, because he wanted to show everyone he was better, than Declan, at life, and duelling.

Shaking his head, Declan let out a laugh. Not because he was faced, with a stupid question, but because he didn't expect Yuya to notice such a small detail.

"I didn't expect anyone to pick up, on that, let alone you," He said, in a mocking, but kind tone, at the same time, somehow, "You have payed a lot more attention to detail, and you how matured, quite a bit. Though a lot of us haven't changed, at all, I can tell you have."
The last sentence seemed like a compliment, but it seemed like Declan was a detective, as well, for he noticed every little thing about Yuya's behaviour, which even his friends didn't pick up on. It was safe to say Yuya was amazed, by his intelligence.

In response, Yuya laughed. He didn't know he would be figured out, so easily, for he thought he was good, at hiding his feelings, and acts.

"Anyways, the reason behind the Kitchen wear is because he are going to be here, a lot, so I thought I would supply items, such as those, for eating, as well as getting food, so that we can cook our own food. Is that alright?"

Slowly, Yuya nodded his head, and, after a few seconds, everyone else joined in.

This war is going to be a long one that's, for sure.