Chapter 63.

Yuya walked out of his room, and met up, with Yuzu, and Gong. He knew he had to tell those two first, because they have been his friends, since he was a child. It would be unfair, for them to go even longer, without knowing how much he has changed.

"Yuzu, Gong," Yuya muttered to them, with a concerned expression, "I've been lying to you."

He felt so much shame admitting that, and all he could do was look the other way, which was another pathetic act.

"You what?" Yuzu seemed confused.
"I've been lying to you..." He didn't want to say that, again.
"How so?"
"I've changed, and I didn't think you would like that, so I pretended to be the person I used to be."
"You changed, but didn't want to disappoint us, so you pretended to be the person you were?"
"Yeah..."
"Your so silly," Yuzu laughed, "It doesn't matter that you changed. We all change! Didn't you know that?"

Yuya finally felt a huge weight fly off his shoulders, as a smile was brought to his face.

They don't hate him.

Yuya felt like crying tears of joy, for they don't
hate him, they didn't give up on him, they still care about him. All these emotions trying to flow out, at the same time, overwhelmed Yuya, but, also, made him happy.

The three spend time together. Yuzu, and Gong wanted to understand the person Yuya had become, while Yuya wanted to bring back their friendship.
They all wanted to be friends, again. They wanted to never drift apart, like that, again. They want to stay, in contact, and be the best friends they used to be, of course they wouldn't be the same people, but have the same connection.

A connection.

Having a connection is extremely important, and not to be took lightly. It takes ages to build up, and is a lovely thing.
It's needed, in all types of relationships.