Chapter 22.

Yuya gasped for air, as he saw Yuto hit the ground. In front of his face, he saw his loved one (probably) die. Terrified, he screamed. However, he didn't for long. Yuya glanced over to Yuto and picked him up.

"I'll save you, no matter what!" Yuya shouted.

While he was running to the car, people stopped and stared. Although he wasn't used to all the attention, Yuya endured it. He opened the car, put Yuto in the passenger seat and began to drive.

As he made his way to the nearest hospital, he was sweating uncontrollably. When he made it to the hospital, he rushed Yuto in. Making a appointment, Yuto was allowed to get examined, quickly.

"It seemed like he's bleeding from three places," said a doctor.

"Sir," a nurse asked, "How many times was he stabbed.

"Once," Yuya replied, panicked.

"How can this be?" he thought, "I was there. Yuto was stabbed once. Though, I must have not seen the over stabs, because I was behind Yuto. I'm so stupid!"

"He is alive," the doctor revealed.

"Thank goodness," Yuya sighed in relief.

Though, the doctors face wasn't filled with relief. Instead, it was filled with sadness. At this, Yuya was shocked, taken back, even.

"However, there is something important you need to know about his condition,"

"What could that be?"

"Just because I said he was alive doesn't mean he'll live,"