Chapter 10.

Gaining speed each time, Yuya walked to his phone. Then, picked it up. He checked the message and it was from Yuto. It read
Hello, Yuya. I have to go to my dimension, for now. I hope I'll see you again. I love you.

Tears formed in Yuya's eyes. How could Yuto not say this sooner? If he did, they would be able to be together more. Even so, a little hope of Yuto visiting him, before he left, glimmered in his heart: Yuya knew that wouldn't happen, though.

After he got dressed, Yuya forced a smile on his face, so that people wouldn't ask what was wrong. Not wanting to leave the house, Yuya said he felt sick and wouldn't be joining them. When they left, he let a out a gasp of relief. He went upstairs and sat on his bed. Suddenly, a tear slid off in his face.

Yuya just sat there crying, when something opened the window. Climbing in, Yuto hugged Yuya.

Yuto: I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to upset you.

In this moment, a lot of tears were shred.
Happy that Yuto come to see him, Yuya quickly stopped crying. Pushing Yuto away, a smile formed, yet again, on Yuya's face: Yuto shared the smile Yuya was making. Yuto, then, hugged Yuya, jumped out the window and waved goodbye. Was this the true goodbye, though? Will they see each other again?

Unanswerable questions were slowly created. Even so, Yuya choice to ignore them and flop down on his bed. He was no longer crying, but smiling.