Chapter 30.

"Love will save the world...." Yuya muttered to himself.

"Well, hopefully my love is enough." Yuto smiled at Yuya.

"Yeah."

They returned to the trial they once were one but now going to the start. To get the last crystal, Yuto and Yuya have to spend time will each other and gather a greater love than before.

After some time, nighttime had come. They settled down and set the tents. Yuya walked up to Yuto, sightly blushing.

"Do you want to sleep, with me?" He asked timidly.

"Okay." Yuto felt his face heating up.

They laid down, cuddling up to one another. In Yuto's arms, Yuya's skin felt so smooth and his hair was soft. Almost instantly, he fell asleep, with his boyfriend's head buried, in his chest.

When morning came around, Yuto was the first to awake. He gently stroked his lovers hair, running his hand though it like a brush.

Soon after, Yuya got up and was settled, at the attention Yuto was giving him. However, he quickly calmed down and enjoyed his tender touch. Yuya hugged him boyfriend, wishing this time would last forever but it didn't.
Without Permission, Yuri busted into the tent. He had a small but noticeable smirk, on his face.

"Could I join?" Yuri laughed.

"You idiot! Of course, not!" Yuto shouted, sitting up with Yuya still in his arms.

"Awe, don't keep Yuya all to yourself. If we all give him love, we'll get the crystal faster!" Yuri blurted out, "Besides, it's morning so get up."

As Yuri said, the pair packed all their stuff and set off home, again. Along the way, they hold each others hands. Hopefully, they would get the crystal, soon.