Chapter 5

Shingo: You guys are clueless aren't you ok we must interrupt a kissing session.

All: WHAT!?!?

Sora: What do you mean by that?

Yuzu: Your just kidding right!

Gong: Gong doesn't approve of that opinion.

Shingo: Fine lets go and find out ok. But I know I'm right why would he move in with that guy if he's not important.

Yuzu: Probably just a cousin or something. Not something like that!

???: Let's just go...

Yuzu: WHO ARE YOU!!!

???: Ugh you forget me I'm shun.

Sora: Oh shun. Sorry about that haha.

Shun: Well are we going or not? You want to see yuya don't you?

Shingo: No.

Yuzu: Ugh lets just go everyone you too Shingo.
————————————————————————
Now let's go to yuya and yuto!!!
————————————————————————
Yuto: Hey yuya~ I'm home my love.

Yuya: Ooo lovely I missed you~

Yuto: I got some cake for you.

Yuya: Really!

Yuto: Aww look who excited. My little tomato~ I'll feed you ok?

Yuto got some cake out of a bag and placed it on the table. He brought yuya to the table and sat him down. Yuto picked up a fork and started feeding the cake to yuya.

Yuya: Yuto I love you so much <3!

Yuto: Huh did you hear that? I think it was someone knocking at the door.

Yuya: Oh... Do you mind getting it while I get ready.

Yuto: Ugh can't you just get it?

Yuya: Pretty please~

Yuto: OK!

Yuto opened the door to see a girl with pink hair and four boys. But yuto wasn't looking at what they were wearing until he finally noticed yuya had that uniform before.

Yuto: May I help you?

Yuzu: TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO YUYA!!!

Sora: Yeah you don't just get to kidnap someone!

Yuto: Wait wait wait you think I kidnapped him?—They nodded— Well I didn't he chose to live with me didn't he tell you?

Gong: Gong didn't hear a word from yuya.

Yuzu: Yeah he just left without telling us and know he's living with you someone we never met.

Yuto: Well umm me and yuy-

He was cut of by Shingo pushing him out of the way to get in the house. He went up stairs which yuya was getting changed and he just started laughing.

Yuya: HEY DON'T LAUGH!

Shingo: Sorry but I guess you were getting dressed from being in bed with that yuto guy am I right?

Yuya: ... I was in my pyjamas... It's nothing like that...

Shingo: I expected shouting right then. Why didn't you? I mean you should of told me I was wrong faster. Like you always do but anyways I'll leave so you can get dressed.

Yuya blushed at that fact that his rival (one Anyways) saw him getting changed...
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed btw when I was gone you gave my a lot of support. I came to see 48 reads and 4 votes thank you. And the reason I was off  for longer then normal is that I went back to school and I didn't have time to up date cause I want to live my own life too. (I checked it this time yay! No mistakes I hope).
For now peace out ;3.