Chapter 6

Yuto's face was blank he didn't know how to react to what just happen. Yuzu,sora,gong and shun went inside of the house and saw Shingo laughing.

Yuzu: Are you ok? I don't think you should be laughing right now.

Shingo: I-it's just hahaha! It's nothing let's just go I looked up stairs and he's not here.

Sora: You sure?

Yuto: Yes I don't live with anyone I live alone.

Sora: Oh that's sad. Ok let's go everyone maybe we got the wrong house.

They all left but Shingo he said he needed to tell that guy something. Yuto was happy that that Shingo didn't tell them about yuya it would of been hard to explain. But yuto's question was why did he. What happened? Did he see yuya getting changed?!?!

Shingo: Well I know that yuya is here and umm I uhh saw him getting changed...

Yuto: WHAT?!?!

Yuya: He didn't even knock that was low Shingo. You know just wanted to just get changed in peace is that too much to ask?

Shingo: Well sorry but you do look cute when you blush. I'll be going now.

Yuya started blushing again. Shingo just smirked at yuya then yuto and he was about to leave then yuto grabbed his arm. Yuto had a death stare planted on his face. He punched Shingo in the face.

Shingo: OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Yuto: Saying that about someone I'm in love with... So I'm gonna kill you is that all right?

Shingo didn't hesitate to run up to yuya kiss he on the cheek and quickly run out before yuto could grab he again. Yuto thought of going after him but he wanted to stay with yuya and yuya alone.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed but I think this might be the last one of these. If you want to continue this on your own profile you can I will like a shout out though.
For now peace out ;3.