Chapter 35.

Today, it was quiet, too quiet. In the morning, Yugo, and Yuri would be arguing, or Yuri would be hitting, on Yuya.

Although the silence was peaceful, a bad feeling engulfed Yuya. He decided to go, and find the two, because the would, normally, be, at the table, ready to eat. Throughout the house was the same eerie silence.

"They couldn't have left." Yuya thought, "They wouldn't have!"

For now, Yuya went to stay, with Yuto. He just didn't want to be alone, but that wish didn't come true, because, now, Yuto was nowhere to be seen.

"Yuto!" Yuya shouted, "Yuri, Yugo!"

No answer. He felt alone. The same loneliness he felt, when he father left. All he could do was sit down, on a chair, and wait.
After all the time that has pasted, they still hadn't come home. Anxious, Yuya went to the door, and opened. There lay a sight he wish to forget.

~~~~

Yuya screamed, and shot up, from his bed. It was only a dream. Or was it?
He looked to his side. Yuto was there, with a worried expression.

Gently, he pulled Yuya, into a hug, while he just started to cry, on his shoulder.

"I'm, I'm so sorry, Yuto." he cried.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Now, tell me what happened. Okay?" Yuto smiled.

"Okay."