Chapter 49.

Yuzu brought Yuya to a café. It had a giant, bright sign, which said Kiki's Café. As she dragged him inside, he saw some familiar faces.

Declan, Gong, Shingo, and a lot more. They seem to not have noticed Yuya, but they saw Yuzu, straight away.

"Yuzu!" Gong yelled.
"Hey, everyone!" Yuzu shouted back.
"It seems there someone else, behind you," Declan said, smiling, "Who is it?"
"Oh, remember Yuzu?" Yuzu asked, "Well, that's him, now!"

She used jazz hands, as they just stood there, in awe.

"Yuya!" Gong smiled, as he ran over to him.
He embraced him, into a tight hug, almost suffocating him, for Gong had a muscular build.
Though, it was, still, comforting, because he hadn't seem them, for awhile. Before he knew it, Yuya hugged back, and a smile, slowly, formed, on his face.
"Hi, Gong, it's been awhile, hasn't it?" Yuya tried to laugh off his guilt.

Suddenly, Yuya felt, at peace, well, before Declan spoke, at least. The tone of his voice was bitter, and monotone, similar to that of a poker face, but with words.

"Good afternoon, Yuya. It's been awhile. Hasn't it?" Declan spoke.

Just the sound of his voice could send a shiver up your spine. Though, like Declan's voice, he put on a poker face. After all, he wanted to be the same person, as before. The cheerful, carefree person he was before. If he wasn't really able to be it, faking it was enough. Especially for his friends, this was important, at least he hopes so.

If the Really didn't care if he was his old, or new self, would this all be, for nothing? Would they never forgive him? What would fate bring, for him? Well, he would just have to find out.