Chaptet 50.

"Declan!" A wide grin developed, across his face, "Long time no see!"
"Don't get friendly, with me. This is important." He growled.
"What is?" As his curiosity grew, so did his anxiety.
"The war!" Declan punched the table. This was the angriest Yuya has ever seen him. After all, he is normally care, and collected. He didn't let anything take him down, or big him, but, some how, this was different.

As Yuya became left, in thought, Yuzu, and Gong pulled him away. It seemed they were back to their old selves, too.

Yuzu threatened Yuya to hit him, with a fan. She couldn't believe him. After all the talk, from Declan, saying Yuya was extremely important, if not the most important key, for this battle. Though, to Yuzu, he hadn't matured, at all. Deep down, he was still that same child, who believed there was good, in everything, and was clueless to the world, around him.

Still, she didn't know the truth. Yuya had changed. He just didn't want to show it. He wanted to be that same person he was before, after all it didn't hurt, as much as being himself, right now.

"What were you thinking!" She was trying to say quiet, but she, partly, turned, into a shout.
"What was I thinking?" He tried to look, as innocent as possible.
"Yes! This is extremely important to him, and you go, and disrespect it, like that!" Yuzu growled, while preparing her fan to hit Yuya.
"I'm sorry." He turned his head.
"What?" She stopped her attack.
"I said I was sorry. I didn't know I was disrespecting him, by saying that."
"It's just I said I told you about it, if you didn't know about it this whole thing would have been a whole other story." Yuzu shook her head.
"Well, you win some you lose a few hundred." He smiled.