Chapter 41 - The Latino

"Get watchu want babe." He insisted again and I watched him in oddness as if he had grown another head.

"Bruh?"

"No!" I knitted my eyebrows.

"They're expensive, I can't afford all of these."

"You're not." He says laughing.

"I am." He smirked and winked at the cashier.

"Oh no D. I can't."

"Mami if you don't, I'm going to have to purchase the whole thing." He winked at me and I looked over at the cashier to see that he was wearing the same serious look on his face. A look that complied with Diego's.

"You wouldn't?" I say half-chuckling and he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you think I'm tripping. Ight!"

He picked up his phone.

"What are you doing?" I say sounding a bit surprised.

He ignored my question and I watched in shock as he began talking with someone who picked up on the other line.

"Ight, nigga, that's your price? You sure?" He winked at me and I stared back at him dumbfounded.

"Okay, okay, I'll get something." I say surrendering and he smirked and ended the call. Not before telling whoever that was on the other line that he'd have to have some time to think about it.

"What's your size?" he asked as he placed his hand on the small of my back and lead me to a whole section of wedge sneakers.

"What? You undecided now?"

"Yo dude, I want one of each of all of these." He instructed.

"Okay, here I'll have this and this." I say getting a grey pair along with some denim ones.

"She's lying she'll get five pairs." He gave me a smug look and I face palmed myself.

The shop assistant looked like he was going to faint because of our indecision.

"You're such an ass." I scolded and rolled my eyes.

"What? Your ass?" He teased wiggling his eyebrows.

"Go clean your ears." I shook my head and he laughed.

The nerve.

"Diego, why are we here?" I asked finding myself standing in front of a whole clothing store of nothing but hoodies and other goodies. I've got to admit it.

"Getting you hoodies so you'd stop sneaking mines home." He says in annoyance and I laughed.

"But they smell good, they smell like you." I pouted and he chuckled before kissing me.

"I know I smell good baby." He teased again and I slapped his chest playfully.

"Jerk." I muttered.

"What's that? Oh did you just say d*ck!" He exaggerated in shock and I laughed.

"Idiot!" I say half-chuckling and he laughed along.

After I struggled with Diego for who knows how long debating with him and convincing him not to purchase a whole store we left and this time he dragged me to the food court.

"Oh no we are not doing this again Diego." I say and quickly dragged him out as he laughed and followed behind me.

"But I'm hungry!" He pouts and looked at me. Gawwwd he's so cute I just want to punch him in the face for being handsome.