Chapter 13 - Injured ankles

"Ooh Sammy try a shirtdress." Sofia tossed her a blue floral shirt dress.

"Uh no, Sofia she's not visiting her grandma at the retirement home." Courtney rolls her eyes and fished through Sammy's bag.

"Move aside, Fashionista coming through." Felice and Ash came walking in with some shopping bags. Did they just went shopping while the rest of us were in our PJs? The three of them were already dressed up.

The girls were debating about which outfit was best suiting for today's event. It's funny though because it felt like we were spies going undercover in order to complete a mission.

Felice was wearing an orange blouson with navy blue ballerina flats. Her fair blonde hair was in a mermaid braid.

Ashley's outfit consists of a black cropped shirt with the writings ' Go away B*tch ' and jeggings. I've always wanted to steal that shirt somehow. Her hair was straightened and decorated with dark blue highlights and she wore a cap over it with the word Obey written on it and her makeup was simple except for the nude lipstick. She wore a black choker, a pair of black vans with rainbow stripes and white soles.

Chloe was rocking her outfit of skinny jeans, a yellow off shoulder crop top and gladiator sandals. Her makeup matched her hair which was curled up and hung loose around her shoulders and she looked like a model when she topped it off with a pretty necklace.

"Sammy my dear why don't you try this." Felice grinned and handed the bag to Sammy.

Sammy opened it and an airy smile spreads across her face.

Everyone's face glowed up and we all gave each other a grin and thumbs up when she walked out of the shower. Sammy smiled at her outfit of Kelly Blue Multi Off shoulder romper. Her hairstylist and makeup artist, aka Stacy and Courtney appeared behind her and took a bow.

I wondered where my best friend went because standing in front of us was Esmeralda from the Hunchback of notre dame.

Courtney was definitely a future makeup artist. She managed to keep Sammy's makeup simple. She used a pale pink lipstick and didn't apply too much blush, even the eye shadow was a theme of a modest colour. Let's not forget that Stacy also did an amazing job with the conditioner and hair spray. Sammy's natural curls cascaded down her sides and they smelt fabulous. They awesomely matched her makeup and outfit.

"Omg I feel like a freaking beauty queen!" She squealed delightfully, posing in front of the mirror and everyone chuckled.

"So what do you suggest? Can you walk in wedges or do you prefer gladiator sandals?" Chloe asked trying to figure out which one of the two shoes were a perfect match. And it was difficult to pick because they both seemed to match the outfit perfectly.

"Hand me that pair of seagreen strappy wedges please." She points at the wedges and smirks. Now this just got ten times better.

"Awesome taste. We are definitely going to complete this mission successfully." Ashley gives Chloe a high five.

"Well what are you all still waiting for go get ready. Chop chop ladies we can't keep our players waiting." Felice claps her hands and started shooing me away to the bathroom. She points at Courtney and instructs her to go use Ashley's bathroom. And while we were busy rushing about in the room. Sofia had beaten us to it. She was fresh out of the shower and already dressed up. Jade was the first person to get prepared before anyone else in their PJs could.

Stacy decided to wear the same type of outfit that Chloe was wearing. Except, her outfit was a sky blue lace off crop top and denim shorts with grey wedge sneakers. Her hairstyle was the same as mine, two straight rows of braids. Sofia and I decided to wear the same thing. Dresses.