Chapter 12 - Players are tricky and Kitkats are yummy

R.I.P KOBE & GIANA BRYANT😭🙏
24...2...💜💛🏀
GONE TOO SOON💔💔😩😭😭

A/N: so I decided it's just fair to add the other characters POV to keep the story flowing

A/N: so I decided it's just fair to add the other characters POV to keep the story flowing. Well here goes nothing🖤🖤

Jade's POV...

"Oh my god, I am so sorry I should really watch where I'm going." I pretended to apologise when I shoulder charged him and regret doing that. I felt as if my arm would fall off the socket.

"Watch where you're going- " He didn't get the chance to complete his sentence when his eyes met my innocent masked expression.

"Hey." I greeted and he gaped at me. Still trying to believe that I was standing in front of him.

"Hey, chopstick." He wiggled his eyebrows totally flirting. Now what happened to his gaping mouth. What's with the automatic greeting mode? I'm still trying to figure out why boys always do this. They have the freaking guts to flirt and still don't know how to grow some balls and man up.

I placed a hand on his shoulder for additional effects and felt the outcome of workouts. He studied my action, his eyes burning with amusement.

"I'm so sorry." An apologetic look settled on my face.

"No babe, it's my fault." He smiled at me and I almost melted like butter. He called me babe. Jade shut the hell up and complete your mission.

"But I can make up for that." He winked, throwing me a smirk.

"Oh really." I asked smoothly playing along. I moved closer and played with his hoodie. And I swear that was a total turn on for him.

"Yeah," he simply replied. And I smiled. Let's play baby. You can be the game and I'll be the player.

"Wanna hitch a ride with me?" He grinned and I chuckled.

"Sure."

I can't believe it. I'm hitching a ride with Chase Lee Callaghan. The total hottie and black belt master of the fighting club.

He led me towards his car a black SUV with tinted glass. Typical.
I bet this SUV hides the number of how many girls he brings here and makes out with them. I also heard Erica Sanderson one of Alexa's drone bragging about how Chase banged her in a SUV I bet this is the one. And here I am trying to get in it. I imagined how many viruses waiting for me in that car and thought about how many sanitisers I'll be using when I get home. I might consider using bleach too. Uh, the sacrifices we do for our best friends. Sisterhood much.

I walked over to the passenger side and thought twice before reaching out to grab the handle. I am really risking myself, well here goes nothing.

I tried the handle and it didn't budge. Suddenly I felt a warm presence behind me and I froze when a hand moves my hair away revealing my bare skin.