Chapter 51 - Closer

Stop being delusional and get out of bed Isabella.

Bella tried to convince herself for the third time that the kiss didn't happen. She had to have dreamt it all.

  The sound of that made her feel pathetic.

Dreaming?

Her??

Of him??

It was now questionable why she always had this silly dreams that weren't actually what they were in reality. Especially when she was around him.

She scolded and began to get out of bed but stopped when she caught a glimpse of him laying on the floor.

It was adorable watching him sleep. One wouldn't think that the bad boy had a cute side after all when he wasn't being arrogant or cocky.

Now wasn't the time to drool over a dark haired boy with messy bed-hair that slept like they had all the time in the world.

She thought twice about waking him up, not wanting to be rude... Especially to him for the first time. She was more concerned than afraid he'd lost his temper and she knew this was strange.

After minutes of contemplating, she finally decided to wake him up.

She knelt down slowly beside him and  shook his arm lightly before preparing herself to greet him as soon as he opened his eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes.

It was like waking up in a dream. He thought, his mind still a daze from all his adventures.

Jason wasn't the one who had the best of dreams.. Not until she showed up.. His dreams never featured chasing a beautiful dark haired girl through meadows and taking the time to stare into stunning eyes as if they were a band of rainbows, that remained as a map but to where did it lead to exactly?

Weird.

He thought.

All of these was weird for the both of them. They had relatable content and knew nothing about what the other felt.

Bella had to say something, as a pair of blue eyes were staring at her as if she had said something or done something foreign.

She chuckled and tucked her messy brown her behind her ear.

"Rise and shine Patterson."

"We have school."

She whispered softly with a smile.

"Oh."

"Right."

He mumbled groggily and got up.

He groaned, now remembering he had an injured foot.

"Okay, take it easy."

Bella says, rushing in to help him.

"You know what? Ditch it. I'll call Sammy to pick me up later."

He chuckled.

"punching a baddie doesn't make you a baddie."

"come on, I'll drive you to school."

"Jason I'm serious, you're not in that condition to do much. You've done the most yesterday."

Bella's concerned tone didn't surprise just her. Jason stares back at her, wondering if he'd heard her right.

"Are you sure you want to ditch a day?"

"You don't sound sure about going to school."

"Hey.. Don't"