Acknowledgements

HELLO!

Thank you to all of you fantastic people that have taken time out of your day to read though my work! A huge thank you to my Patreons who would give me feedback before these chapters were released and helped me to understand what my readers really want!

Healed by the Alpha was a book I was so extremely excited to write ever since starting the first (Hunted by the Alpha). In this book we see the characters change and grow and really flourish. We get to see them in unknown territory and struggle with figuring out their own way forward and I have loved every single second of writing this book for you. While writing Healed, I got to travel to Sweden, meet the love of my life (who helped me with both books!) and see the Hunted community grow so quickly!

As it stands, there is no plan for me to start another book in the Hunted series (book 3), I'm dedicating my time to writing my 3 ongoing stories for the time being:

Burning Bridges

Marrying the Wrong Wolf

The TNT Brothers

This doesn't mean that I will never revisit these characters ever again and I've been working on a Malik novella (almost like a diary entry kind of book) for my patreons which will be posted in February. Some of the content I have on there won't be posted here for a while because I like them to be able to have the privilege of first reading, exclusive context and being ahead. However, Burning Bridges will be updated more frequently on wattpad from now on and The TNT Brothers will follow closely behind!

More exciting news is that I'm taking part in something super exciting and I have needed a 'official' publishing name to go by. If you see my name changing around, it's not a new author, just more official!

My new Author name will be

A. S Sparks

And that will start changing on all platforms soon! So if you are part of my OG readers, I promise I haven't disappeared and it's still me! 😂

Thank you to everyone that has liked, shared and commented on my books. I'm so absolutely grateful for the support and this community has certainly been supportive! There are a few names that would always pop up in the comments every time new chapters were released and I see you! You guys really helped to keep me going when you loved the characters and the storyline as much as I did.

I love this community and I still find it incredible that I'm fortunate enough to have the following that I do. I hope you all stick around for more hot Alpha wolves and their untameable stubborn woman, I look forward to writing more for you in the future!

My schedule of updates will be edited and changed to fit the needs of the new books and the name change will be happening soon also.

Thank you so much for your support!

-  Sparky