Chapter Twenty Five

Dominick

My hand was resting against her thigh, her core was soaking through her tiny shorts. Goddess give me strength not to just take it before she's comfortable giving it. My voice was husky, want and need dripped through every single one of my words, coating them with every hormone imaginable in my body. "You have no idea what you are asking." I warned her. My resolve was growing weaker every time I thought about how wet she was under those shorts.

"I'm a grown woman." She informed me, her eyes running up and down my body. "I think I can make my own decisions." I smiled down at her, "what I want right now is to lay you back on this bed, MY bed, and have my dick inside you while you scream out my name over and over again. I want you to wake up my whole pack with just the sound of my name." I closed my eyes as I imagined the way my name would sound as she came undone around me. She blinked up at me, "do you think I'm just a lost little girl Dom?"

I grinned, stretching my arms above my head, "let's get one thing straight, I know you aren't little and I don't think you're lost." I leaned back down and pushed her shoulders gently so that she fell back onto the bed. My lips hovered over hers, "but I do think you still have a lot of potential to unlock." She froze underneath me and I wondered if I'd taken it too far. Just as I was about to get up she shoved at my shoulders, I got up and kneeled at the end of the bed. "I'm sorry if-" I started to explain, but instead of getting upset or angry at me, she did the most unexpected thing.

One minute I was kneeling and ready to apologise, the next, she had grabbed at the waistband on my pyjama pants and pulled them down. I froze for a second, not fully understanding what had happened or how she'd mustered the courage to pull a move like that. Then, as soon as my brain kicked back into gear I lifted my hand to her jaw and bought her lips up to mine. Our mouths crashed together like the wind and rain in a storm, perfectly combined and never missing a beat.

She finished removing my pyjama pants and I helped her when they got awkward to remove around my knees. Her lips left mine, I felt starved instantly and tried to pull her back. Her head sank lower in front of me and I finally realised what she was doing. I stopped her, "hey, you don't have to to do that. I don't expect anything like that from you." There was a wicked glint in her eyes I'd never seen before, "I'm not doing it because you want me to do it Dom." Then without another world, she gripped my dick with one hand and placed it at the entrance to her mouth.

My eyes rolled back into my head and she wet her lips, teasing the head of my dick with the quick feel of her tongue. "Is this what you want Dom?" She rubbed my head against her lips, moving in counterclockwise motions, teasing. Fuck yes I wanted it, I hadn't wanted anything else but her since I'd first entered her room. I nodded, I felt her smirk around my dick. "Are you sure?" My hips thrust upwards, not being able to control their want anymore. She had the most beautiful giggle, "if you want me to stay here I will, but... I'm sure you would prefer it if I put it inside?"

I just about exploded at the thought of it, having my dick inside her precious little mouth... goddess I needed her. I had always needed her. The only time I had to prepare for the feeling of my dick being pushed into her mouth was the quick descent of her head. I gripped onto my bed sheets, feeling her warm wet mouth around my dick was something else. I felt as her tongue circled around the length of me, she would bring her mouth back up and kiss the top of my head before shoving it all the way back in her mouth again.

As she sucked deeper and deeper, I felt the back of her throat resisting the rest of her pushing. Her sucking and moaning noises had me near the edge before I knew there was one. "Fuck Emily, if you keep on like that I'm not going to be able to stop myself." She withdrew her mouth from me and smirked, "that's the idea, Dominick." I clenched my jaw and leaned forward to grip the back of her head with my hand, "little varg, I warned you." All she was doing was sat there smirking at me, I couldn't have that. I could scent how wet her disobedience made her.

Without a second thought I gripped the back of her neck and pushed her down fast, her mouth was already open I'm surprise so my dick went back in easily. Keeping hold of her head, I pushed deeper inside until I felt her throat again. This time, I didn't stop. I forced my hips up getting just the right position to allow me to slip deeper into her throat, she didn't resist, she wanted this too.

"Is this what you want Emily? You want me to be the big bad alpha?" She moaned at my words and I watched as she snaked her hand into her shorts and began to rub furiously. "Oh come on baby, you can do better than that." I cooed to her, stroking her hair with my free hand. She stopped rubbing and her hand traveled lower as she pushed her fingers inside herself. Her eyes rolled from the feeling of sucking my dick and pleasuring herself at the same time.

The feeling of ramming myself down her throat and watching her fuck herself at the same time built up like a heavy weight at the base of my dick. I felt light headed as she started to moan louder, rocking her hips back and forth over her fingers. Fuck, I was going to cum. "Emily, I don't know how long I can hold this, you can stop and I'll finish if you want?" My only answer was a glare as she bought herself closer to her own orgasm. Watching her, watching the way she was riding her own fingers, trying to call out around my dick... it sent me over the edge.

I watched as she thrust her fingers deep one last time and gave out a huge groan, my dick was pulsing in her mouth as my cum shot straight down her throat. She stilled and waited until all of it was emptied before pulling herself back up and swallowing. "Have you ever done that before?" I asked her, out of breath and struggling to get it back to normal. She smiled shyly and wiped her mouth with her hand, "no." I was in utter disbelief. How had this woman, who had never done this before, just managed to blow my mind.

"You're incredible." I told her. I pulled her down towards me on the bed, grabbed the blanked and wrapped my arms around her. "You are incredible, little varg." I didn't know what she was thinking, but she looked up and me and she looked so content and so comfortable that my heart started to swell in my chest. I pushed back the hair from her face and kissed her forehead, I had never felt this way about any other person before. Of that I was sure.