Chapter Fifteen

Logan

I didn't know where to start with my search for the dark witch, I knew the best bet was to probably release some kind of power out into the wild, but they could bring in any array of creatures and I wasn't ready to deal with anything like that. I needed something controlled, something powerful enough to reach the surrounding areas. I had no idea how my father had found the witches and exchanged letters with them, but I was willing to bet they had to be close enough to travel to and from my pack.

Using Whitt would be the worst idea, these were people that were supposedly after her, people that we should be hunting to kill. We already knew that these people were close, that already set my wolf on edge. No one who has tried to hurt my mate should live close enough to me to be able to do it again. But we also needed answers, and I needed to be practical about this. Whitt might be strong, but I didn't want to put her in any unnecessary danger.

I figured that maybe if I went through my parents room, I could find something interesting, I hadn't felt ready though. Everything was too fresh and my mother was still out there somewhere. I exited my office and closed the door behind me, it was late in the day now and it still got darker earlier in the evenings. I took the stairs one by one, I was so worn out by the days of searching that everything seemed to be a bigger job than it was. When I got to the top of the stairs I turned to go down the corridor and bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive my clumsiness." I looked up when a beautiful voice soothed my struggling mind. "That's okay Alpha, the mistake was mine." Whitt was standing in front of me, apologising for my clumsiness. She had her dark hair pinned back and her white wool jumper looked so cosy and fluffy. She had minimal makeup on, but it was her eyes that got me every time. The green was shining like an emerald, like a beacon guiding me home. "Honestly, could you get any more beautiful?" I whispered.

She blushed instantly and tried to hide it with her hand, "excuse me?" She asked, but I was already moving. My tired body wasn't strong enough to resist her, it wasn't strong enough to hold back. I pushed her against the bedroom saw opposite and licked up her neck with my tongue, she was so delicious, I just wanted to taste her. "Logan.." she murmured against my head, I didn't stop. I kissed everywhere her skin was exposed, catching my breath only to start over again.

She pushed at my shoulders, but I gripped her leg and hooked it with a hand at my waist. In this position, I knew she could feel exactly what she was doing to me, my hard dick was pressed against her core, the blood rushing to it made it warm enough that she could feel it through the material. She moaned loudly, "Logan we shouldn't be doing this." I gripped her arms in my free hand and held them behind her back, "why should I not give my mate what I want?"

Any shred of willpower she had seemed to go with that statement, she hooked her other leg behind me and leaned back to twist the door handle. When she pulled herself back up, my lips were on hers. My tongue danced with her tongue, my lips working in synchronisation to match her speed. So this was what it was like to have a mate? To feel that every single thing you did had a counterpart waiting to fill that space. Her lips met my perfectly, her tongue wrestled with mine easily and her body fit against mine exceptionally.

I walked us into the room and lowered her to the couch, we didn't break contact the entire time. "We shouldn't be doing this." She tried to protest again, but her body told me differently, her actions were speaking a language her words didn't understand. "I want my mate. And I want my mate now." I growled into her ear, she sighed in relief as my hand undid the buttons on her jeans and shoved itself inside. She was already soaking for me, she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. What the hell were we waiting for?

She bit her lip and threw her head back as my fingers entered her, touching my mate with something else entirely. My actions fed off of her reactions, I didn't need to think about what I was doing, my body already knew how to please her. I was made for her. She held onto the back of the chair, her hips grinding against my fingers as I worked inside of her. I had waited so long to feel her, to be connected to her in this way. All I wanted was to make my mate feel good. I pulled at her jeans, just enough to give me access and I took her panties down with them. Fuck, she was beautiful.

I lowered my head down and flicked her clit with my tongue, she gasped out, gripping my hair in her fingers. My queen was keeping me in place, showing me exactly what she liked. "There Logan. There." I honed in and grazed my teeth against her skin, my tongue was working her like I'd never worked before and my fingers were curling inside her, reaching up to play with that special spot. She was close, I could feel it. Not physically. Mentally.

It was like we were connected as one person when we were united like this, I could feel what she was feeling, she could feel what I was feeling... it was like an explosion of emotion and sensation. I could feel the tension tightening in my pants and I knew she was close. Out of nowhere she pushed my body back, I fell back on my hands and she looked down at me. What was going on?

She moved her hands down to her jeans, wrapped around her knees, and slowly, painstakingly removed the material from her legs. My dick was hammering against my pants, begging to be let loose as she sat there and spread her legs for me. "Is this what you want Alpha?" Fuck yes it was. I nodded, my tongue dry and needed her pussy for relief. She wrapped a leg around my neck and pulled me in, granting me access again. I was about to continue where I left off when she stopped me.

An invisible force pushed me into the sofa opposite me. My heart was beating out of my chest, was she using her magic on me? I didn't realise my dick could get any harder, but at that thought I was just about ready to cum. "Whitt, let me finish you," she shook her head, "Mr Alpha wants but Mr Alpha won't give?" I was confused, I had no idea what she was talking about. I was about to tell her as much when she kneeled down in front of me and dragged my pants down.

My dick sprung out as soon as my pants passed over it, ready and waiting. She gripped onto it with one hand and plunged it into her mouth. It was so warm and wet, and I couldn't remember the last time it had felt this kind of pleasure. Her tongue ran circles around my head, I felt precum shoot out while she was playing. "Fuck. Stop playing with me Whitt." I could sense her smile around my dick, but her mouth was too full to reply. I wrapped her hair around my hand and fisted it, pulling her to look up at me, "I said stop playing with me."

Her smile grew even more, and she moaned as I slightly yanked on her hair. God it turned me on the pleasure she took from being treated like this. I pushed her head back down on my dick as she started to move faster. With my free hand, I reached down and hooked my fingers inside her again. I was so close already, I could feel how close she was too. Just my fingers made her want to cum this easily? We'd have to change that.

With the last few strokes of her tongue, I came into her mouth, shooting my white hot cum down her throat. I felt as she released her own orgasm over my fingers, her pussy clenched and unclenched as she screamed out my name around my dick. How could someone make you feel like that. Like you have no control over your own damn body? I looked down at her shaking body, she looked up and me and smiled through the exhaustion on her face.

This was my mate and I loved her.