𝟸𝟷

chapter edited

kai's pov
we were all decorating alvaro's house. it was me, maiya, anna, gian, mattia, and mrs. romero, since mr. romero is working rn. we were all working on separate things down in the basement. this is gonna be the best birthday they've ever received. can't wait for their reactions.

we finally finished and went home to get ready. it was about to be 5pm, the time where we want them to be home.
nessa's pov
we were walking around the city, when i got a call from kairi.

ness: "i'm gonna answer this, brb"
(𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢)
kai: "you take forever to answer"
ness: "hello, i'm with the birthday twins, like you told me to"
kai: "right anyways, it's almost 5. we want you guys to be home at 5"
ness: "you guys finished already?"
kai: "yeah, we're all getting ready now. i'll let you know when to be on your way"
ness: "alright"
kai: "bye"
ness: "see ya"
(𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚙 ; 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔)
y/n: "who was that?"
ness: "oh, it was josh. needed me for something stupid"
(𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚜)
alv: "bruh"

kairi's pov
we all finished getting ready and head back to the romero's house. we arrived and everyone else already arrived. we knocked on the door and mrs. romero opened the door. she let us in and we went down to the basement. it looks hella fire, they're gonna love it. i placed my gifts for y/n & alvaro on their side of the gift table. we went to go hide somewhere. i texted nessa to be on their way.
nessa's pov
we were walking around when i got a text from kairi: be on your way now. i replied back saying "ok omw".

ness: "your mom wants us home for cake."
y/n: "alright"

we made our way back to my car. we got in and drove off. as we were pulling up to the driveway, i texted kairi " we're here" and replied ok.
kairi's pov
nessa texted me saying they're here, so i told everyone to stay quiet. we turned off the lights and stayed quiet.
nessa's pov
ness: "oh yeah, your mom told me she needed something in the basement, if you could get it for her."
y/n: "oh ok"

we made our way inside the house. we went down into the basement. it was dark and quiet. someone turned on the lights and we all, including me, yelled surprise.

kairi's pov
we heard them coming down into the basement, so we were getting prepared. mattia turned on the lights and we all yelled surprise. they were shocked.

y/n's pov
we went down to the basement. it was hella dark. we were down and someone had turned on the lights and everyone jumped out and said surprise. alvaro and i were shocked.

y/n&alv: "a surprise party??"
y/n: "why do we keep saying the same thing"
alv: "i don't even know but it's funny"
(𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚜)
y/n: "omg, the decoration!! i love this!! this is amazing!"
(𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚞𝚙)
kai: "happy birthday babe!"
(𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚜)
y/n: "thank you!"
kai: "and happy birthday dumbfuck!"
(𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚜)
alv: "thanks bro!"

we were getting hugs from everyone. man, i love this.

mom: "ok let's take some pictures!!"

alvaro and i went to go stand behind the cake. we took pictures with everyone. we blew out our candles and bit the cake. sort of. we got pushed by everyone. we were having a good time.
              ————————————————
we decided to have a sleepover. it was mattia, kairi, nessa, ale, & robert. roshaun & josh were gonna be busy, so they couldn't stay. it's ok. it was time to open our presents. i let alvaro go first, since he's older.

alv: "bet, give me a random gift"
ness: "here"
alv: "this one is.. mattia's. bet bet"
tia: "hurry up chipmuck"

alvaro opened up mattia's present and took out a nice ass jacket, the ones he liked.

alv: "sheesh, this is hella nice. thanks bro"

he folded the jacket and put it aside. next, nessa gave him a gift from kairi. he opened it and took out the jordans shoe box. he opened the box and had a smile on his face. good thing is, it's different than the ones i bought him.

alv: "yoo wtf, these are dope asf. thank you"

he put them back in the box and put the box aside. nessa gave him an envelope from robert. he opened it and it read: i'm sorry i couldn't get you a nice gift. i went to the mall 15 minutes before it closed. i hope you like the $100 i gave you. happy b-day =). how sweet.

alv: "it's fine, i'm fine with what you gave me. thanks bro"

he put the envelope aside. nessa gave him another envelope from josh. it read: i didn't have time to shop, i'm sorry. but enjoy the $50!. alvaro smiled and he put the envelope aside, along with robert's envelope. nessa gave him her gift for him. he pulled it out and it was cologne.

ness: "so you can stop complaining about "i DoN't HaVe CoLoGnE" and shit."
alv: "fuck you but thanks!"

we laughed and he put the cologne back in the bag and set it aside. nessa then gave him the gift from ale. he opened it and it was the jeans alvaro always liked.

alv: "bro i love these jeans, thank you!"

he folded it and put it aside. nessa gave him my gift. hope he likes it.

alv: "ooo this is my gift from y/n, let's see"

he opened it and took out the shoe box. he opened it and revealed the shoes i got him.

alv: "yo these are fire, thanks hermana"
(hermana - sister or sis)
y/n: "there's one more present"
alv: "there is?"

he looked inside the bag and saw a small box. he took it out and opened it. he held the chain, so everyone could see.

(𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚜)
alv: "yes!! thank you so damn much!! i love you for this"

we laughed and he put away his gifts from me. nessa gave him his last present. roshaun's. it was heavy. he was confused on what it could be. he opened it and took out.
we
were
all
shocked.
he got a whole PS5!! alvaro started tearing up bruv.

alv: "bro, i need roshaun now. this is not what i expected to get, wtf"
ale: "not you crying"

we laughed and he put the box in the bag and set it down with the rest of his gifts. he was done, which means: mine turnnn

y/n: "just hand me all my gifts, so you guys don't have to pass it to me everytime."

they handed me all my gifts. alright, first up: mattia's.
i got his bag and opened it. i took out a pack of perfumes from victoria's secret. sheesh.

y/n: "you went inside the store??"
tia: "fuck yeah"

i set it aside. next, robert.
i got his bag and opened it. i took out a cute ass jacket from abercrombie & fitch.

y/n: "this is cute, thanks robert"
rob: "before you say anything alvaro, i only had 15 minutes. i was rushing to find a gift for you-"
alv: "i know, i understand. i'm fine with what you gave me, really"

i folded the jacket and set it aside. alright, ale. i got his bag and opened it. i took out the speaker i've always asked for.

y/n: "thank you ale!!"
ale: "your welcome"

i smiled and put the speaker aside. kk, nessa. i grabbed her bag and opened it. i took a cute teddy bear.

y/n: "aw this is cute nessa, thank you"
ness: "your welcomee"

i set the bear aside and grabbed josh's gift. it was an envelope. it read basically the same what he wrote to alvaro. i was thankful for it and put it aside. alright, next present: roshaun's. i opened the bag and took out lip gloss from sephora. prettyy. i set it aside and i grabbed a present from kairi. ok ok, let's see- oooh it's three?

kai: "open that one first"

i grabbed the bag he told me to open first. i opened it and inside was my favorite chips, candy, and a dandelion. my favv. ooh and a note. i opened it and it read: this is your first out of the three. go open the second one :). awe, how sweet. i smiled and grabbed the other bag. i opened it and i saw a small box. i opened it and it was two necklaces with our names on it.

y/n: "aw, this is so cute. i'm loving this"

i wore the necklace with his name on it. i gave him the one with my name and wore it.

kai: "now, get the last one"

i seen the other one and grabbed it. i opened it and it was a shoe box. i opened the shoe box and it was the custom airforces i've always wanted. it has a pink nike logo on the left pair, my initial on the right.

(𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚜)
y/n: "you actually got me the shoes!! thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you !!"

i fell in love with these shoes. i love all my gifts. anyways, next is alvaro's. i opened the bag and it was these cute hairclips.

y/n: "thank you alvaro"
alv: "i have another one but i think i'll be able to give it to you tomorrow, not sure when"
y/n: "ooh? okk"

i was confused but happy. we decided to take our gifts upstairs and come back downstairs. everyone helped us get them in our room. alvaro & i changed into our pjs, so did everyone. kairi & i matched. i love him so much. we head back down to the living room and played a few games we had in mind. this was the best day ever.

°『☟☟』°