𝟺𝟿

chapter edited

y/n's thoughts
it was the next day and i barely slept. i spent mainly all night crying. it's hard hearing about your significant other just going out with another person, especially a person we despise so much. which make things not add up because kairi clearly didn't like celia at all. she was so obsessed with him, being so weird towards him and he felt uncomfortable. but now that i'm hearing he's been hooking up with her for the past weeks and i didn't even know about it, makes my heart just break into pieces. it was monday today and i didn't even feel like doing my damn school work. i didn't feel like doing anything today. just lay on my bed, and cry. cry until i'm numb. we've been together for 2 years. since sophomore year. since the day i've met him, i already fell in love with him. i still remember the day he confessed his feelings for me.
flashback
kai: "y/n, you've been my bestfriend ever since i've met you. we have a really great strong connection between us. i've always trusted and cared about you, and you always will be trsitsd and cared. you've made me happy since day one. i honestly don't know what i would do without you. i wanted to confess my feelings to you tonight, here, right now. i like you y/n, ever since from the start."
- y/n: "kairi.. i didn't know you had feelings for me."
kai: "you didn't?"
y/n: "no, i didn't expect you to like me."
kai: "well, now you know"

the day he officially asked me to be his girlfriend.
flashback
kai: "like i said before, you've been my bestfriend ever since i've met you, and when i met you, you've made me happy for the past year & a half now. since freshman year, you wokld always make me happy no matter what. you would never fail me at making me smile/laugh. you were always there for me whenever i needed you and so was i. i've made this date because..."
pause
kai: "because i wanted to ask you something.."
- kai: " y/n y/m y/l/n, would you like to be my.. girlfriend?"
gasps
y/n: "yes, yes i would love to be your girlfriend, kairi samuel cosentino!"

even the time when we said bye to each other cause of covid and we couldn't hang out no more.
flashback
kai: "i'm just hoping during quarantine, nothing happens."
y/n: "yeah, especially with the celia shit."
kai: "fr, bitch gets on my last nerves."
y/n: "she gets on everyone's nerves"
laughs
kai: "alright, i'll text you when i get home."
y/n: "alright"
hugs for a while
kai: "ima be texting yo ass every day"
laughs
y/n: "how cute"
smiles
kai: "i love you."
y/n: "i love you too."

all the dates we've gone to, the sleepovers, the memories, everything. been through thick & thin. i just don't get it. why did he cheat on me? what did i do to get cheated on? did something happen during our relationship? why couldn't he talk to me about it, instead of just going for that bitch and hook up? things just don't fucking add up. it makes me stressed, it gives me a headache, it just gives me more pain than i already have. why me though. what did i do? i just wanna know what i did, for kairi to cheat on-

reality
alv: "y/n, y/n. wake up"

i woke up to alvaro shaking me and got up so fast. i checked the time and it was 11 am, may 13. i thought it was the 18?! was i dreaming? wtf.

alv: "jesus, what's with your eyes?"
y/n: "wym?"
alv: "why are they puffy & red?"

i must've been crying, when i was dreaming. but, why would i dream about kairi cheating on me? that's very weird. this happens when you haven't seen your significant other for so long.

y/n: laughs
alv: "why are you laughing?"
y/n: "i must've been crying when i was dreaming"
alv: "what were you dreaming about?"
y/n: "sit down cause it's gonna be some what long"
sits down
alv: "so what happened?"
y/n: "alright so what happened was.. i dreamed about kairi cheated on me. it all started when kairi texted me out of no where cause we only have been texting goodmorning & goodnight texts, but when he was texting me, he was so dry. like if some boring person was texting you. and i showed you and nessa and blah blah blah. then.."

i kept telling him my whole dream. to me, it seemed like a nightmare. like, why would i dream about that? it's kinda weird, but ima just ignore it.

alv: "i just wanna know why you dreamed about it."
y/n: "does it look like i know? i'm wondering the same thing. kinda weird to me, but it's just a dream."
alv: "some dreams come true"
y/n: "you want kairi to actually cheat on me with that bitch?!"
alv: "no no no no no, i was just saying-"
y/n: "stop cause i don't want it to actually like be true"
alv: "i doubt that: 1) you & kairi text like every day, 2) kairi loves you cmon, & 3) you guys are inseparable, you guys are meant to be together."
y/n: "i mean, yeah that's true"
alv: "since freshman year, we've met them and here we are, almost graduating and yall are still together since sophomore."
y/n: "i'm just glad it was all fake. that'll never happen, i hope."
alv: "nah, it won't."

i felt so much better. man, i love alvaro, but hate him at the same time. i know we're twins, but that doesn't mean twins always gotta love each other without hating them a bit too. cause if you're not like that with your siblings, are you normal? anyways, i decided to facetime kairi about it.

connecting
kai: "heyyyyyyy babe"
y/n: "what's with you extending the y"
kai: "hey, deal with it"
y/n: "k jesus, anyways whatcha doooin"
kai: "nothing, just got done eating so i'm chillin in my room, you?"
y/n: "nothing as well butt, i wanna tell you something"
kai: "about??"
y/n: "my dream i had last night"
kai: "is it boring"
y/n: "no dumbass, i just want you to hear it, please"
kai: "fine, i'm listening"
y/n: "so what happened was.."
-
kai: "ok, that was weird and something else. like why would you dream ab that?"
y/n: "i'm wondering the same exact same!?"
kai: "maybe cause we haven't seen each other in a while?"
y/n: "that's what i'm thinking, i mean, i hope it is cause i don't want to actually find out that you're cheating"
kai: "babe, you know i'll never cheat on you. i love you so much, i could never. it would even hurt me if i did"
y/n: starts laughing/teasing "why would it hurt you, if you're the one cheating?"
kai: "cause, i love you a lot, you're the only person that could ever make me happy, i would hate to lose you"
y/n: "i was just teasing you, calm down. i know you love me, & i love you too"
silence
kai: "roshaun's birthday is tomorrow already"
y/n: "i know. mans finally turns 19"
kai: "yeah, nd he wants us to be there"
y/n: "oh yeah, to hangout. are you gonna go?"
kai: "ofc i am, i miss everyone, especially you"
y/n: "awe, simp"
kai: "shut up"
laughs

man, i really gotta stop dreaming about weird things. but, i'm glad all that nonsense was just a dream. can't wait to see everyone in person tomorrow. it's been a huge while since we've seen them cause of damn covid.

°『☟☟』°