𝟻𝟼

- IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER 54 YET, MAKE SURE TO READ IT (it was meant to post before 55). anywho ENJOY -

saturday - ale's pov
alessya and i decided to go out to the mall to hangout. we've never really hung out together out of school. i drove up to her house and waited for her to come out. a few minutes later, she got in the car.

ale: "hey alessya"
ales: "hey"
ale: "ready to go?"
ales: "yep"

we drove off to the mall. we were having a good conversation throughout the ride. got to know many things about her that i never knew about. which is interesting. we parked and got off. we head inside the mall and start roaming around for a bit.

ales: "so you want me to pretend to be like the girl you're talking to now?"
ale: "yeah, so she can see how it feels to get cheated on"
ales: "alright, won't be too bad"

10 minutes later, we spotted vic.. with some other guy? wasn't she hitting up on robert like 3 days ago? now she wanna be all that with some other guy? bro, she really is a hoe. alessya noticed.

ales: "whaat, she's already hooking up with another guy?"
ale: "like the hoe she is."
ales: "are we gonna start now?"
ale: "let's follow them real quick"

we followed them wherever they were going. we were trying to get caught. we were now in the food court. perfect. they'll see us while they are waiting for food. i told alessya it was time. she nodded her head and i put my arm around her and we pretended to be flirty or whatever. i know this seems stupid but i'm doing it cause why not. we walked past them, acting like we didn't see them and i turned around a bit and seen vic looking mad. it's working. we stopped at the entrance outside. we hugged and someone turned me around. it's time.

vic: "what the hell are you doing? are you fucking cheating on me?!"
ale: "oh says the one who cheated on me first!"
vic: "i'm n- don't make this about me! you literally cheated on me you dickhead!"
ale: "don't start lying here you dumbfuck, didn't you cheat on me first?! weren't you the one who kept hitting up on robert!? my own bestfriend?! huh?! and now you wanna move on and go with whoever the hell you were with! so if we're gonna be pointing out who cheated, it's you stupid ass! it's, you!"

she stood there, staring mad quiet. she knows she's fucked up. she thinks she's slick. hah. funny. i find out shit by my bestfriends because they'll always be by my side.

ale: "now you wanna stay quiet."
vic: "ale i-"
ale: "i don't wanna hear it. you literally broke my fucking heart vic! the day i've met you, i knew we had something special! i loved you, i cared about you, i trusted you! and you do this to me!?"

my voice cracked. it's heartbreaking knowing that your own soulmate cheated on you like if they had nothing to do with you. she hits up on robert then hangs out with some other dude i don't even fucking know? this is bullshit.

vic: "ale i-"
ale: "why did you cheat on me vic? why!?"
vic: "i just- (sighs) i just lost.. feelings for you.."

what. she lost feeelings? if she lost feelings, why didn't she talk to me, instead of cheating? this doesn't make any sense at all. she should've talked to me to either work it out or simply break up. not cheat. cheating doesn't make it any fucking better.

ale: "if you lost feelings, why didn't you talk to me about it, instead of going behind my fucking back and cheat one me!?! it makes no fucking sense victoria!"

she started crying but she was more angrier. i started tearing up. i shouldn't have to do this in public. yes, we got some eyes on us. i wanted to leave.

vic: "i don't care. i'm happy with who i'm with right now."
ale: "i don't care either. i'm happy with who i'm with right now."

she stared at me, blank stare. seemed like she regrets it, but at the same time. she doesn't. and i don't care. because i don't want to be with a hoe. literally being with her again is a mistake. because she'll just do the same thing. before i left, i said something to her.

ale: "just so you know. you can try coming back to me as many times as you want. but just know. i don't want your ass back. never in life will you see me coming back to you. you were my first truly ever love. it's not so true anymore. i wish you nothing but the best."

she stood there all silent. i walked back with alessya. people resumed back to whatever they were doing. we got in the car and i sighed.

ales: "i'm sorry this ha-"
ale: "it's fine. i don't need her anyways. she can go fuck off and suck all the dick she wants.

she placed her hand on mine and started rubbing it gently.

ales: "i'll always be here, if you wanna talk. i know we barely talk out of school, but it's nice hanging out with you."

i smiled at her. she gave it back. her smile is just the prettiest bro.

ale: "thanks alessya."
(smiles)
ale: "are you hungry?"
ales: "a bit"
ale: "wanna go eat?"
ales: "yeah sure"
ale: "where?"
ales: "anywhere, i don't mind. don't even dare asking again"
(laughs)
ale: "chik-fil-a?"
ales: "yeah" (smiles)

forgetting vic will be easy. after all, she's the one who cheated on me. i don't deserve to be with hoe ass players.

°『☟☟』°