𝟺𝟺

chapter edited

today was another boring day. actually, i was pretty excited to drop our first youtube video. but we're dropping it, after we do our school work. so i got up and did my school work. i decided to let my insta know, when we're dropping the video.

➸a lot of people were excited about it and i'm surprised

a lot of people were excited about it and i'm surprised. maybe we will start posting more on youtube. we'll see how this video goes first.

i went downstairs and went into the kitchen. i seen my mom cooking us some breakfast. yummy. i sat at the table, with gian.

gian: "it's only march and the corona cases are getting worse"
y/n: "fr?"
gian: "yeah, look"

he showed me the number of cases in the US. wtf, they're getting higher. i don't think we're coming back to school in april, with these numbers of cases rising.

gian: "all i hope is that we don't go back"
y/n: "you deserve to go back"
gian: "no i don't"
y/n: "your grades are talkin"
gian: "shut up"

alvaro and anna came downstairs. they sat with us.

alv: "i'm so tired of school man"
anna: "i think we all are"
y/n: "honestly"
alv: "like, how the fuck are we supposed to graduate? through the screen?"
y/n: "if we are, bullshit"
gian: "that would be hilarious"
alv: "shut the fuck up."

i was finally done with school and opened up the youtube video, that we're dropping soon. i was just revising, to see if it needs to be edited again or not.
1 pm
i was done revising the video. it was an hour away from 2pm. can't wait to post it!! alvaro and i made a few tiktoks together outside.

alv: "when are you posting it again?"
y/n: "less than an hour, at 2pm"
alv: "oh damn, so soon then"
y/n: "yep, i'm excited, dropping our first youtube video!!"
alv: "ima be the first like, comment and viewer, so we can get more views"
y/n: "boy"

2 pm
it was 2 pm and i had dropped the video. i posted on instagram, to let everyone know. we were already getting loads of comments and likes that quick. jesus, i'm surprised. makes me wanna make another video. seeing that they were really excited that we uploaded, makes me wanna make another video.

y/n: "alvaro look!! our supporters are blowing the video up!!"
alv: "fr?? let me see!!"

we were watching as the likes, comments, and views were going up. man, this is so exciting.

y/n: "we should definitely make another video!"
alv: "but what's it gonna be about?"
y/n: "just like a day in a life of the romero twins or something like that"
alv: "like vlogging what we do in our everything day life?"
y/n: "yeah!"
alv: "when?"
y/n: "mm maybe tomorrow?"
alv: "bet"

another video coming soon!! i can't wait. another upload on youtube. i can't imagine us being famous on social media. especially since we're twins. but hey, i'm grateful for my supporters. i'll always be grateful. and with that, i fell alseep.

°『☟☟』°

a.n
happy pride month!!