Chapter 21 | First of many

I wake up and Ace is no where around. He isn't in the bedroom or bathroom and the closet is empty as well. He is either in his office or he has left to go to the warehouse. I quickly get out of bed and grab Aces shirt from last night, I quickly button a few buttons and make my way out the room.

I walk towards the door Ace said was his Study. I knock on the door and hear Ace order, "Come in". His voice sent shiver down my spine. His voice is even sexy when hes being bossy, especially when he's bossy.

I open the door to see Ace signing with his head rolled back staring at the ceiling. He brushes his hands over his face and looks in my direction. He has paper work stacked high on his desk. "Oh hey bambino, you good?" Ace beckons me over with his finger as he pushes his chair back signalling for me to come sit on his lap.

I make my way towards him and climb onto his lap, placing one leg either side of his legs. I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle my head into him. He places his hands on my thigh as he rolls his chair closer to his desk, continuing to work.

After a few more minutes I begin to drift off to sleep.

I can feel that Eiffel has fallen asleep again but I don't want to move her in the worries of waking her so I just let her sleep while I work

I can feel that Eiffel has fallen asleep again but I don't want to move her in the worries of waking her so I just let her sleep while I work. She is so cute when she sleep. Wait what did I just say. Cute seriously Ace. I shake my head and continue to sign the documents for the shipment.

The door swings open, and my entire family come running in shouting at each other. Then the icing on top of the cake Noah begins to scream making Eiffel jolt awake. She begins to whine as she stirs.

I shush Eiffel back to sleep and everyone shuts up. My mother sends me an adored look as she looks at me and Eiffel sat together. "Ace we have a problem." Antonio states as they all make their way towards my desk.

My father places a note and a photo on the desk. As soon as I look at the photo my body tenses making Eiffel shift above me. That Bastard.

𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯-𝘟𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘳

He has not messed with my girl. Xavier threats all the time but they where all empty.

"What do we do now?" Leonardo questions.

"I say he cut the bastard, he messed with my Eiffel." Geanie hissed.

"Don't you mean My Eiffel." I whisper yell back trying to not wake my sleeping baby.

"Whatever you do, do not tell Eiffel" Harlow states. "She will freak out and want to leave. She will worry about Killian and Ryan again. Last time someone threatened her like this." Harlow points to the note. "She moved states away from her home."

"Well we aren't going to let anything happen to her so let's keep this to ourselves so she doesn't freak out."

"Speaking of Killian, have we located that prick yet." Antonio hisses and Alessandro shakes his head.

I huff in annoyance remembering that dick.

Eiffel stirs in her sleep and asks in a croaking voice,"What we talking about.".

"Were just going over the details of the business nothing to worry that pretty little head about. Go back to sleep beautiful." i say will brushing her hair as she puts her head back into my neck.

"Never would I have thought to see the day of my Ace all cute and in love." My mother gushes, this sets Geanie of Laughing and Kate too. I aren't as bad as Antonio am I.

Eiffel repositions herself pressing the thin cotton of her panties agains my dick. I take in a sharp breathe and close my eyes trying to think of anything but Eiffel straddling my waist wearing that tight skirt.

"Ok so now we have all the details sorted out I will see you guys later" my father states as he takes the note and photo off my desk making sure not to draw too much attention as Eiffel is in the room.

With that everyone leaves the room and me and Eiffel are left.

"Eiffel, you awake?" I whisper into her ear as I tuck a hair behind her hair, she just nods in response. "Do you want to go for a shower it may wake you up." Again she just nods in response.

I stand up from my desk and lift her higher on my waist, as she wraps her legs around my waist her arms go round my neck, tugging at the roots of my hair.

I carry her into the bathroom connected to my bedroom and place her on the sink counter. She sits on the counter with her legs draped down looking at me doe eyed, I slowly lift me hand to her shoulder and remove my shirt from her body.

I trail my hand up her thigh and hook my fingers into her panties and slowly bring them down her legs. Once they are at her ankles she kicks he feet and they fall onto the floor in front of my feet. I reach behind her and unclasp her bra and the straps hand loose on her arms and she take the bar completely off.

I help her down from the counter and her top and she sways her ass walking towards the shower. As the water hits her body I take a sharp breath watching her run her hands all over her body. I bite down on my lip, as her body sways as she dances and giggle.

I walk in behind her and wrap my hands around her waist , she leans her head back and rests it on my chest. She giggles and turns around on her tip toes and kisses my neck.

"Can we take a Selfie?" She asks in her cute innocent voice.

"No baby. I don't do photos." I grunt back.

she just rolls her eyes, "Nope. im your girlfriend now you better get use to them, go get my phone." she demands in her sassy voice. I just roll my eyes and walk over to the sink and grab her phone.

Walking back to the shower her hair is soaking wet and dangling down just above her ass. I give Amelia her phone and her face lights up.

Eiffel rubs shampoo into my hair and then takes a photo of us.

"You post that anywhere I will kill you

"You post that anywhere I will kill you." I growl in a joking way.

"Sorry baby, its already in the group chat"She squeals as she runs out the shower grabbing a tower on her way, wrapping it around her body.

"Baby huh?" I shout after her and she just giggles.