𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

We walk into the reception hall and my eyes go wide, I squeeze Aces hand and he smiles. My mouth drops open as I take the scene in front of me in. There is a white dance floor and the tables surround it.

There is white flowers hanging from the ceiling and the chairs are see through. The entire room is white and it looks gorgeous.

Me and Ace sit down in the chairs directly i front of the dance floor and we keep our hand together

Me and Ace sit down in the chairs directly i front of the dance floor and we keep our hand together. He pulls my chair out for me and I sit down. I turn to talk to him but then someone starts talking in a microphone.

I look over to see Harlow and Antonio stood there and I squeeze Aces hand. "Oh god what she going to say." I whisper and he laughs.

"Hi, hello. I'm Harlow if you don't know me in the maid of honour. I have known Eiffel for her entire life." She says and looks at me.

"She has always been very indecisive, when she was 2 she wanted to be a princess, when she was 4 she wanted to be a mom. When she was 7 she wanted to be a teacher. She has always changed her mind on everything. But I do know one thing she was certain she wanted to marry Ace." She says and every awhs. Ace kisses my head and I smile.

Antonio then says, "Ace has always been one to stay to himself. We all though he would never find someone. Then he found Eiffel. We all watched him fall in love and she changed him for the better. And Eiffel you have him wrapped around your finger so tight he would do anything for you. You have a king at your feet, use that to your advantage." He says and i cry. I kiss Aces cheek and he squeezes my hand.

Geanie steps into the stage and i laughs "so I now finally have a sister who's interested in fashion. No offence Kate." She says and Kate raises her glass and then downs her drink. "We can share handbags shoes. Makeup. It's going to be so funny." She says and i laugh.

His family and my friends continue to speak into the microphone. His parents grab the mic and Ace tenses. "Hi, we just want to say welcome to the family darling. We have always considered you a daughter but now you really are a Marino. You have made our skin extremely happy and we can but thank you enough for this." They say and i smile.

Everyone sits down and Ace stands up and grabs my hand. I stand up and follow him. "Where we going." I ask and he smiles. He pulls me onto the dance floor and our first dance song begins to play.

He spins me around and places his hand in my waist and the other in my hand. I place my hand in his shoulder and we begin to dance back and forth.

"I love you Eiffel. Always and forever." He says and i smile.

"I love you." I reply. I begin to faintly sing the song and we continue dancing. He spins me around and then lifts me out. I giggle and he smiles. When my feet hit the ground he dips us and kisses my lips. We stand back up and everyone begins to dance around us. We pull away from each other and he goes and talks to Giovanni, Rose runs up to me and I pick her up.