𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟹 - 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚟

"Eiffel!" I shout as I stand from the table, she is laid on the floor next to me. I bend down and pick her head up off the floor and stroke her cheek. Everyone is confused and shouting her name but she just lays here not moving.

"Eiffel." Harlow says as she bends down next to her, she strokes her hair out her face, I lay her head on my knee and move my hands. As I look at my heads they are covered in blood, she had smacked her head that hard it's cracked it open.

"This is your fault." Harlow hisses and me. I look at her confused, how the hell is this my fault.

"Harlow don't." Antonio says and i wave them off. "Harlow!" He shouts again and she shakes her head and turns her attention back to me.

"How the fuck is this my fault." I shout back at her, everyone is quiet now but my mother and Geanie are frantically pacing back and forth.

"If you didn't stress her out so much. She is dealing with this just as much as you are Ace. She is worried sick about you when you don't come home, she's stressed about what you will think, if you'll leave her. You have no idea what is going on because your never here. You've made it your life's mission to find him but in finding him your losing her." Harlow shouts back and by the end of her rant she's crying.

"What do you expect me to do Harlow. She won't even talk to me. She won't look at me." I shout back and she cries. Her tears fall into Eiffels face, my mother and sister are crying now and everyone is confused at what me and Harlow are arguing about.

"Look you two arguing isn't helping Eiffel. Now shut up and get her to a hospital she's losing blood." Antonio shouts over everyone's demands. I nod and pick her up, I carry her in my arms towards the car and everyone follows quickly behind.

𝙴𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I slowly blink my eyes and squint from the light, I hear muffled voices and noice in the background. I wiggle my toes and my fingers as I stir, I blink a few my times to focus my vision.

"Ace." I whisper, my throat is dry and my voice comes out as more of a croak than a whisper. I look around the room and realise I'm in a hospital.

I scramble to get up and wince in pain as my head begins to throb in pain. I whine and pull my legs to my chest, I look around the room and it is completely empty.

I panic and the tears begin to flow down my cheeks, i have no idea what happened or where I am. My breathing increases and I begin to hyperventilate, I need to get out of here. Looking around this room brings back the memories of my mom that I fought so hard to ignore, I place my hand son my ears and close my eyes. I bury my head into my knees and rock back and forth.

"Aceee." I scream but my voice is just a whisper, the tears are coming down faster than ever and it is freaking me out. Why is no one here.

"Aceeee." I repeatedly scream his name as I rock back and forth. I don't care what is happening between me and him I need him right now. I begin to panic, has he left me. What Happened. Why am I here. Is he ok?

A million questions flood through my mind as I rack through my brain to remember the events of the night. I remember having dinner and then leaving the table. I remember talking to Ace with Theo but after that it's a complete blur.

"Ace. Please" I shout, I hear people outside the room but I just rock back and forth with my hands over my ears.

"Make it stoppp. ACEEE." I shout, my screams increase my headaches pain but I need him, I rock back and forth and wrap my arms around my legs. The door opens and someone rushes in, they sit in the bed and pull me into them.