𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

We finish eating, Ace has his hand in my thigh while everyone talks. "So how long is left then." Alessandro says to me and look at Ace.

"I think just under 4 months." I say and they all have smiles in their face even Kate.

"Have you though if a new name since you don't like fleur anymore." Geanie says and i shake my head.

"How about Leonardo." Leo says and i laugh. Ace shakes his head while he moves his hand up and down my leg. I squeeze my legs together and Ace hides his smirk with his hand, his elbow is on the table.

His hand squeezes my thigh and I gasp, he smirks at me and i rolls my eyes squeezing my legs tighter together. He moves his hand up my leg and my eyes widen looking down at his hand, I hear him chuckle slightly and i roll my eyes

I take his hand and place it in my bump instead of thigh. Everyone slowly leaves the room and it's just me and Ace now.

"Ace everything is turning me on." I frown as I clamp my legs. He smiles at me and i shake my head, "what is happening." I say.

"What's she whining about now." Harlow says from the door frame.

"Ohhh I see she's at the stage where she's always horn.." Harlow begins but i cut her off staring at her.

Aces phone begins to ring and he starts speaking in Italian, "you have got to be kidding me." I huff.

"Ace." I whine and he chuckles placing his finger over his lips. I frown crossing my arms across my chest, Harlow leaves and i roll my eyes.

Ace continues talking and I huff. He hangs up the phone and takes my hand, he pulls me up and i smile.

We pulls me towards the door, "where are you two going" Massimo says and Harlow laughs.

"Going to have sex." Harlow laughs and I squeeze Aces hand.

"Fuck it we are. Anna as always the food was lovely but come one Ace." I say pulling him out the front door.

"What is with you today." Ace says and i shake my head walking down the steps.

"What you complaining for I am begging you to fuck me." I say and he seems like he is thinking about something.

"Why am i complaining." He says as he opens the car door for me.

...

We walk into the bedroom and i spin around, Aces hands moves to my back and slowly down my legs. His hands slide over my ass and hook around my thighs,picking me up and slowly push his jacket down his shoulders tightening my legs around him.

I move my hands to the top of his chest and rip it open. I lean my head down and kiss his chest, he tugs on the end of my hair and I look up at him. Our eyes meet and the butterflies flutter in my stomach and I gasp, he lays me down on the bed. He flips me around and begins to untie my top, I giggle and he slaps my ass as I giggle.

He flips me over and my hair spreads across the bed, he spreads my legs and hovers in between then. He flips us over so I'm sat across his lap, Ace trails his hands up my back and reaches my bra. He unclasps it and the straps fall down my arms and I pull it off, his head attack my neck. I thread my fingers through his hair as he kisses my neck, sucking on the skin making marks.

His hand move you my waist and cups my breast, he rubs his thumbs across my nipple and I bite my bottom lip. He pulls away from my neck and looks at me while he continues to play with my nipples.

His thumbs rub circles over my nipples, he watches me as he pinched them between his fingers. I moan and he smirks, "you like that huh." He says and i bite my bottom lip nodding my head.

I roll my head back and my hair hangs down onto my ass, I place my hands on his shoulders to support myself in his lap. I shuffle in his lap, he grows underneath me and I can sense the excitement flood through my body.

He rolls us over again and plants me onto the bed, he kisses my neck and sucks on the skin. He moves his head lower down my body and his sucks on the skin of my chest. His tongue swirls around my nipple and i arch my back and my chest is pushes into him.

"Ace." I moan and he smiles into my skin, I lift my hips up and meet his pants, I can feel him growing against my hips. He picks me up and throws me further up the bed, he pulls my pants down my leg and I wiggle out of them.

He pulls my ankles closer to him as he kneels down in front of me. I lean up on my elbows and watch him as he pulls my panties down my leg, I wiggle under his stare and he holds my hips still.

I lay back down in the bed as his tongue swipes across me, I let out a massive sigh and he continues to lick me up and down.

He swipes across me and sucks my clit, i arch my back as his tongue enters me. I moan his name and he holds my thighs, I move my hands to his hair. The butterflies build in my stomach and my body sets in fire.

"Ace please." I scream and he brings his head back up to me.

"What do you want baby." He whispers into my ear as he bites my ear lobe.

"Ac.. please." I cry, closing my eyes he reaches down in between us and I hear his zipper undo.

I run my hands through his hair and pull his head up, he looks me in the eye and i feel him at my entrance. He watches me as he slides into me, my mouth opens and I lean my head back against the bed.

"Stop... watching me." I sigh and he moves in and out of me. He smirks as he watches my face, he hits deeper inside of me and I screw my eyes shut. He pulls my legs up and hooks his fingers into my thighs.

"Acee." I moan, I move my hips against him and he moves deeper inside of me. I dig my nails into his back and drag them down, he hits deeper inside of me and I scream.

He continues to move in and out of me pushing me closer to my high, I roll my head back and my back arches, I push my chest into his and my hair dangles down my back.

He flips me over so I'm on top and I begin to move my hips against him. I place my hands on his chest and he guides my hips in a rhythm.

I roll my head back and Ace pulls my hair, I moan and he begins to kiss my neck. I tighten my walls around him as I finish on him. I roll my eyes back and keep moving my hips.

Aces hands move to my hips and I keep moving my hips and Aces finishes inside of me and he whispers my name.

He lays down in the bed and I climb off him, I lay next to him and rest my head in his chest. He rubs his hands through my hair and I kiss his chest.

"I'm tired." I say and he laughs.