𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟿 - 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

It's been a few days since I told Ace and he has in his office the whole time. He comes to bed late and goes to work earlier now. He's looking for Xavier and it's exhausting him.

I knock on his office door and he grunts come in. I slowly open the door and poke my head through. "Ace please you've got to stop. You've been in here for hours." I say and he rolls his eyes.

I walk over to him and he pushes his chair out, I sit on his knee and he sighs. "Please Ace." I begin but he interrupted me.

"What so you suggest I just sit here and let him get away." He snaps and i junk at the time of his voice.

"No but I need you. Come back, your not the only one going through this Ace." I shout back and he raises his eyebrow at me.

"See this is why I can't come to you with shit. You see who you can hurt because of the situation, for one just be my husband and not a mafia boss." I shout as I stand from him. I walk to open the door but he shouts back at me.

"Eiffel I'm not sure how to cope with this apart from hurt someone." He says and I sigh.

"But you are Ace. Your hurting me." I shout and storm out the room. He follows me and I run to our bedroom. I walk into the nursery and just stop.

"Eiffel wait." He says as he follows me, he follows me into the room and I break down crying. I fall back into Aces arms and he catches me. He wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest.

"Ace please don't leave me." I cry and he brushes my hair with his hand. He kisses my head and I feel a wet drop onto my head.

"Never." He says and my heart breaks as we sit in here. I look around and all these things have became reminders of a life we can't have. A life we've been robbed off.

I turn around to look at him and the look on his face breaks my heart. It was the look that I was dreading, he is thinking of a life we could do had together. His face is the most upsetting part, it's the face I can't change. I can't do anything about.

We sit in the nursery for a while. I look around the nursery and it breaks my heart even more. "Ace can we get rid of everything." I say and he sighs.

I feel myself falling asleep in his arms. When I hear Ace let out a little sigh. I've let him down, I am never going to be able to take this away.

He is going to leave me for some blonde girl with big boobs and a massive ass, who can give him kids. She's going to be some perfect model who will give him the world, she won't be emotionally scared. Physically hurt, like me. He's going to protect her from the demons of the world that took me.

They are going to have all these amazing children, all the children they want. Both buy and girl, she'll make him happy, she'll love him and he'll love her.

I realise I am crying and Ace rubs my arms. "Baby it's going to be ok." He says and I sigh.

"Ace." I say and he hums in response. I turn around to face him and he frowns.

"I know you're going to get him but please. Come home to me." I say and he smiles.

"Don't leave me for a blonde girl. With all the kids." I huff and he smiles.

"Always baby, I will. But don't worry you know I'm more of an ass man anyway. Besides blondes aren't my thing, I'm more of a brunette." He says as he twirls my hair.

"Don't joke right now I'm not happy." I say and he laughs.

"We can get through this baby together. I will find him." He says and I sigh.

"Can we go to bed." I say and he nods. I stand up and make my way towards the bathroom. As we reach the bathroom door his phone rings and I sigh nodding my head. He leaves the room and goes back to his office.

I step into the shower and let the water run into my body. My body relaxes under the water and I sigh. I stay in the shower for a while then decide to get out once the water burns my body.

I step out the shower and wrap a towel around my body, I brush my hair and frown. I look in the mirror as my reflection stares at me.

I brush my teeth then walk back into the bedroom, Ace is still on the phone so I crawl into bed. I cuddle my pillow and turn on my side.

I drift off to sleep without Ace. Again.I can already feel a divide between us. He says he won't leave me but I know him. I know what he needs and I can't give that to him. He wanted to hand his business down to his son and I'm the reason he can't. I'm the reason we are stuck in the situation.