𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟽 - 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙱 𝚘𝚛 𝙶

I begin to wake up and I hear the sound of water dripping in the shower. I grab my phone and check the time, it's 9 am and our appointment is at 11.

"Ace." I shout and the start stops. I lay back down on the bed and I close my eyes. I hear him walk into the bedroom and I open my eyes, and he's stood in the door way with a towel around his waist.

Water drops off him and I close my legs quickly, a smirk appears across his face and I shut my eyes.
"Everything ok." He says and i nod my head.

"Hmmm." I say and I open my eyes again. I sit up and be walks over to me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and I giggle.

I thread my fingers through his hair, the water drops onto my fingers and I pull. He places me on the floor and I avoid trying to get wet.

"Your wet." I say scrunching my nose up and he smirks.

"So are you." He says as his hand rubs across me through my panties and I gasp.

"Ace we have a doctors appointment." I say and he shrugs his shoulders as he pushes me onto the bed, he spreads my legs and his hand travels up my thigh.

"5 minutes." He says and i roll my eyes laying back in the bed. His hands hook into the top of my panties and pulls them down my legs quickly, I shiver as he blows across me.

His tongue travels up my leg and my legs tense, he spread my legs further and his tongue meets me. His tongue flatly licks against me and I close my eyes as his tongue moves up my slit.

I move my hands to his hair and he pull as his tongue licks across me. He twirls his tongue against my clit making me arch my back and moan. My hips buck off the bed and I feel him smirk against me, he pushes me back down.

His tongue enters me and I pull his hair, one of his hands rubs my clit as his tongue moves in and out of me. I scream and the pleasure becomes to much as I come.

Ace licks me clean and I lay in the bed catching my breath. "See told you 5 minutes." He chuckles and i roll my eyes.

"Hahah shut up." I say with sarcasm flowing threw my voice

"Oi. Watch it." He says and i giggle. He leans down to kiss me and I pull him into the bed.

"Oh yeah what you going to do." I say and he rolls his eyes. He squeezes my ass and I jump in surprise.

"Ace seriously. I'm going to go get ready." I say as I kiss his lips and stand from the bed. I walk into the bathroom and go straight into the shower.

...

I walk out the closet wearing a lilac corset too with chains as straps, there is a bow around my waist which is just above my jeans. I have some airforce in with purple accents to match my top.