𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟼 - 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎

We arrived home around a week ago and everything had been fine. I miss Ace when he's at work, he's working extra since he missed 2 months but I still see him on nights.

I stir in my sleep with an odd feeling in my stomach, it feel warm more like a burning acid. I shake Aces arm to wake him up as I sit up in the bed. I place my hand in my stomach to ease the pain but it gets worse, it becomes a constant burn which travels further and further.

"Aceee." I whine and he shoots up at the sound of my voice. He looks at me and frowns.

"Baby you ok." He says and I shake my head, he rubs my back and the feeling begins to rise. I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom. I hear Ace come after me, as I make it to the toilet I begin to throw up.

He grabs my hair, he rubs small circles into my back as I throw up into the toilet. "That's it." He says as I continue throwing up.

I finish and rest my head on my elbow, I get a massive cramp in my lower stomach. I put my hands on my stomach and he hugs me from behind. "Ace." I cry and he rubs my back.

"Your alright baby." He says into my hair and I sigh. I spin around, I wrap my legs around his waist and he stands up. My grip around him is very loose as he places me on the sink.

He grabs my toothbrush and places his thumb on my chin to open. He begins to brush my teeth, I have absolutely no energy at all, waking up in the middle of the night and throwing up really takes it out of you.

He finishes brushing my teeth and spits into the sink. He picks me back up and walks back into the bedroom, he places me onto the bed and I curl into a ball.

"Ace it hurts." I cry and he rubs my stomach. I relax under his touch and lean into his back, he rests his head onto my shoulders and rubs his hand in circles.

"Baby it's going to be alright." Ace whispers into my ear as I close my eyes.

...

Ace left for work a few hours ago and is till feel like shit. I have suspects that I could be pregnant but I don't want to get anyone excited, I can't leave to get a pregnancy test as no one can drive me. I made an emergency appointment which is in around an hour.

I take my phone out my pocket and run through the contacts. I come across Giovanni name and press it. He answers the call after a few rings.

"Hello princess what's up." He says in his Italian accent and i wince in pain.

"Hey i need your help. Are you with Ace." I ask and he hums in response.

"Yeah doll, do you want me to pass the call on." He says and I shake my head.

"No." I blurt out and he hums. "Can you come pick me up please I'll explain in the way. Just don't worry Ace please." I say and he chuckles.

"Of course princess I'm in my way" he says and i thank him and get ready. I tie my hair into a pony tail, I am wearing cream joggers and a white tank top. It's windy so I decide to wear a flannel jacket and some trainers.