𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟼 - 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

I begin to wake up, I feel Aces arm around my waist and into my belly. The baby kicks and I sigh. I place my hand on my bump and run softly.

"Mamas here baby." I say as I gently rub my belly but nothing is working. The kicks aren't uncomfortable but they are just a strange feeling.

I shuffle in bed and Ace moves, in his sleep. He places his head on my chest and his hand rubs my bump gently. As soon as his hand touches my belly in circles the baby stops moving. She then kicks right where his hand his.

"Daddy's favourite already." I say as I place my hand on top of Aces hand.

"As she should be." Ace says in his sleep husky voice. I lean down and kiss the top of his head, he lifts his head and looks at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I say running my hands though his hair. He snuggles his head into my chest and I giggle.

"Go back to sleep." I say as I run my hands though his hair.

"Why you awake E." he asks in his sleepy voice. His normal voice turns me on but this voice is the best thing I've ever heard.

"The baby." I say and he sits up. He looks at me with a worried face and tucks a hair behind my ear as I sit up.

"What is everything ok." He asks and i nod lazily.

"Yeah just doing backflips." I say and he smiles. The baby kicks again and I place my hands on my belly and gasp.

The baby continues to kick, I grab Aces hand and place it on my bump. The baby kicks his hand and then calms down. It's unbelievable the baby already love Ace more than me.

"I can't not believe this. I am going through hell carrying the baby and they are already picking favourites" I say making Ace laugh.

"I told you who isn't obsessed with me" he says making me roll my eyes.

I lay back down and he stays sat up. I close my eyes and lean my head into his pillow, he draws patterns on my stomach and i fall back asleep under his touch.

...

I wake up again and Ace isn't here anymore, I look around the room and try to find my phone on the bed.

I stand from the bed and grab a blanket from the bottom of the bed. I wrap it around myself and walk out the bedroom, I want to find Ace so I decided to go straight to his office.

I knock on the door as he calls come in. I open the door and he instantly smiles when he sees me, I walk in and make my way towards him.

I approach him and he pulls me onto his lap, I lean back into his arms. "I'm hungry." I whine.

"Go get some food baby I can't right now I'm working." He says and i sigh standing up, I make my way that he door and then to look at him.

"Clearly don't love me." I say and spin around, I leave the room as he chuckles. I walk down the stairs and the front door opens.

"Hey princess." Giovanni says and i smile.

"Your getting so big." He says and i look at my bump. Everyone says my bump is growing but I just feel fat, I hate it.

I thank him then carry on walking, I smell something and spin around. "What's that." I say and he stops walking up the stairs and looks at me confused.

"I got a Taco Bell why." He says and my eyes widen.

"I want it" I say, as the words leave my mouth he rubn up the stairs towards Aces office. I follow after him and stop outside the door.