𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟹 - 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

As we walk over to the bar Ace wraps his arms around me and I smile up at him. I lean into his side and Blaire screams and Trinity follows.

"Hey" they shout and run over to us and pull me into a hug. Ace never let's go of my waist so trying to hug them was difficult but I managed.

"Hi." I say back in a more calm voice than the both of them. They exchange looks at I know what's coming there going to drag me to the bar.

"Ace can we go upstairs."I say and he nods but Blaire and Trinity already grab my hand and pull me way from him.

"Have fun." He shouts from behind me and I just roll my eyes and I can hear him chuckle. We sit at the bar and the girls flood me with questions about Ace.

"Ok so really talk. Are you genuinely happy Eiffel." Blaire says and i look down at my ring.

"I am. I've never felt so... I can't describe it when I'm with him I feel complete you know like that whole in my life has slowly started to heel." I say and I turn to see Ace say talking with with family on the couches in the lobby.

"You seem happy. But I'm serious if he hurts you we will plan his funeral." Trinity says and I giggle.

"Hey sis." Geanie squeals from behind me and I turn around and hug her.

"Hey." I say as I pull from the hug

"So what we drinking" she says and i laugh and get another round of drinks for us all. I am drinking a strawberry daiquiri and I have no idea what the girls are drinking it is some french drink.

We have been sat down here for a while and I just want to go back to the room but Ace seems to be happy talking to this brothers and Kate so ill leave him to it. I sit and spin my straw in my drink.

"Come on let's go upstairs." Blaire says and we all nod and make our way to the elevator. Ace looks at me and I run over and kiss him then make my way towards the girls again.

When we are in the elevator we argue in who's room to trash but I was a adamant not me an Aces. We decided in Blair's as it was her idea so we make our way to her room.

Once we are in her room we start to play music and dance around the room. Trinity orders a load of room service snacks for Harlow as she is craving the whole menu.

There's a knock at the door and Jane runs over and opens it. "Hey E you shown Ace your ass thing yet." Blair's laughs and I shake my head. "Why not that would bring any man to his knee"

"What Ass thing." He says and I can feel my face go red. I stop what I'm going and freeze in my spot. I can see Harlow laughing in the bed and Trinity can hardly hold her laughter.

"Nothing." I say as I turn around and flash him a smile. Trinity bursts out laughing and i elbow her and she stops.

"Oh trust me it's not nothing." Trinity say and I turn around and push her in the bed. As I turn around I can feel two arms wrap around my waist and I automatically know it's him.

I turn around to face him and smile. "Hi" I say innocently trying to forget the last couple of minutes didn't happen.

"What they talking about Eiffel" Ace says and i roll my eyes. I should have known he wouldn't let this go.

"I can just move my ass but everyone can it's nothing a big deal." I say and turn around shooting daggers at Trinity.

"And you haven't shown me this because." He says and I giggle.

"She's embarrassed of it. None of us can do it so she thinks it's weird but we're all jealous. Eiffel you've got the best ass I've ever seen that is natural." Blaire says and I turn and bury my head into Aces chest.