𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟶 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

Every second that goes by I feel like it has lasted an hour, I look at Ace and I can see the worried look cross his face and I instantly know this can not be good. The anxiety floods through my body and I feel like I am going to cry.

"Ace your scaring me what happened." I panic and he rubs his thumb across the back off my hand. I sit up straight and squeeze his hands as he looks at me, he looks me in the eye and his neck sentence makes my heart stop.

"Erin kissed me." he says and I instantly pull my hands away from his and he frowns. "No, I pulled away and I told her it was wrong. Eiffel I promise she came onto me, I pushed her away." he says and I just sit there and stare at him.

"Eiffel say something." he says and I frown, the bag falls off the chair and I look down at it. The bag, the flowers, the date he brought me out to tell me he kissed another girl. I can feel the tears begin to prick in my eyes and I just look away from him.

"can you take me home." I say and he sighs. "Please." I say and he nods his head. I have no idea how to feel right now I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.

I stand from the table and grab my bag walking out the restaurant, "Eiffel wait." Ace shouts and i ignore him.

...

We arrive back at the house after an agonisingly slow drive. I don't even bother waiting for Ace I just get out the car and run inside. I feel the tears flood down my cheeks now that I'm alone. I run up the stairs and I fall apart with every step I take. How could he ever do this to me.

She's here. She's in my house, they both are here I want her gone but like Ace said it's his house. I sit in the bed and think for a minute.

I decide I am not staying here, as long as she is here I am not going to stay here. I walk into the closet and pick out a bag as I walk i to the bedroom Ace is here.

"Where are you going." He says in a panicked voice.

"I have no idea but I'm not staying here." I cry and he shakes his head. I grab my phone and put it in the bag and walk back into the closet.

"Eiffel don't I'll leave you stay." He says and i shake my get letting out a sigh.

"No this is your house I don't want to be here." I cry and I feel a heart aching feeling in my stomach as I look at him. He was just like every one else. No he was worse, he gave me hope. He made me think he was different but atleast with killian and Xavier they showed me the real them. They never lied to me, they never kissed another girl, they never let her stay in my house.

With every though running through my mind I realise I just need to get out of here. "Eiffel." He begins but I cut him off.

"No Ace don't. Because every day I wake up and I choose you. Thought out the day I choose you. Every night when I go to sleep I choose to be with you. Through every small or big decision I chose you because that's what you do when you love someone. But in that moment if weakness you had Ace you chose her. You chose her over me, and if that's what you I do when you claim you love me I don't think I know you at all." I cry and he looks like he is breaking i front of me. I continue putting clothes into a bag and I quickly run past him. I grab my car keys and down the hall towards the stairs.

"Eiffel. Please don't leave." He shouts after me and i shake my head.

"Ace she's here. Your here. I'm not staying." I cry as I run down the stairs. I see here and I want to smash her face In but that's not, that's not who I am. Even though I feel like my heart is begin ripped out my chest I would never stray away from who I am no matter how much it hurts to see her. I walk past her and out the door.

I climb into my car and just begin to drive, j have no idea where I am going. I have no family my friends are in another country and my only friends are in a while other country. Harlow is the only person so that's were I am going.

Ace is blowing up my phone but I just connect my phone to the car and call Harlow. She answers on the second ring and her voice echos through the car. She is silenced by my sobs and she gasps.

"How was your date." She asks and i scream as i sob. "Get over here now." She says and i nod my head as i sob.

"Scratch that pull the car over I'm coming to you." She says and I continue to sob as I find a place to park. I tell her where I am and hang the phone up. I rest my head against the steering wheel and I cry. It's not like he had sex with her, or did he. I have no idea and that is what hurts. I have no idea who he is, I thought he was Ace I thought he was my Ace but he's not. He's just another guy.

I cry in my car until Harlow gets here and I feel like every memory I have with him is tainted. That was just a lie.