𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟿 - 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

All day I've been in the phone to my friends back in Washington to make sure Laura is ok. Ace had been at the warehouse and when he came home around an hour ago he went straight to his office.

I've been sat bored in my room for a while. I miss him while he's working, there is nothing to do round the house. Harlow and Antonio are planning for the baby shower, I mean Harlow Antonio just calms her down when she stresses.

I decide to go see Ace while he's working, I knock on the door and as always he tells me to come in. I open the door and step inside and Aces eyes go wide at my outfit. I am wearing a pale blue and pastel orange checked skirt with hints off cream, I have a matching jacket on. My body suit is a cream title neck which matches my boots, Ace bought me this outfit ages ago and I haven't worn it. He normally doesn't buy the clothes I but them but he insisted I have this. My hair is curled loosely and handing around my face and my makeup is done lightly.

 My hair is curled loosely and handing around my face and my makeup is done lightly

"Hey baby." he says and I walk over to him. I sit across his knee and he continues working. I play with the hairs on his neck, he kisses me quickly then continues ready.

I look at Aces hands as he works and imagine them moving up my thigh. the way his rough hands wrap around my neck and slam me against the wall. I snap out of my thoughts and shake my head.

"What you thinking about." he says and I shake my head, I realise i've crossed my legs tightly and he looks down at them.

"Us having sex." I say and he coughs.

"Ok I didn't think you would tell me. What about it." He says as he turns his attention to me. His hand wrap around my back and pull me so I am straddling him. I lowers my body into his and lock eyes with him.

I don't say anything and he just looks at me. "Eiffel is there anything you like that I don't do." He says and I shake my head. "Well what do you like that I do." As he says that his door opens and all his friends walk in.

I move to get off his lap but he keeps me there. He waves them off and they all go to the couches on the other side of the room and talk among them self.

"Ace, you coming or we planning this ourselves" Giovanni shouts and Ace nods his head. He stands up but carries me over to everyone and sits down. He sits on a chair that is by itself and everyone begins talking.

I hide my head into the crook of Aces neck and he wraps his arms around me. His friends don't pay any attention to this and continue talking.

"I like it when your rough." I whisper into Aces ear and he tenses, his breathing hitches as I breath into his ear.

"And when you talk to me." I say as I lick his ear. He pulls me even closer and my lower half swiped across his and he gasps.

"You good." Gio says and Ace clears his throat.

"Yeah go on." He says to Giovanni and I giggle.

"And when you pull my hair, and choke me." I say as I suck and bite his ear lobe. "But is there anything you want me to do." I say.