𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟺 - 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

I stir in my sleep slightly, I leave my eyes close as I shuffle in bed. I turn around and grab Aces pillow, I snuggle my head into it and inhale Aces scent. My eyes snap open as i realise Ace is no longer in bed.

I quickly sit up slight, I was laid on my stomach so I move my head to look at the other side of the bed, I move my hands to feel but he isn't there. I scramble to sit up and I hear a chuckle from behind me, I snap my head in the direction and I see Ace on his phone leaning against the window.

"Miss me." He says in a cocky voice, i shake my head then push it back into the pillow. I cover my head with the sheets to hide my embarrassment, I am that needy that I panic when he's not here. I feel the bed dip in front of me and Aces hands travel up and down my body through the sheets. They get higher and he rubs at the sheets, I shake my head and he pulls them back winning due to his sheer strength.

I leave my head buried into the pillow, "baby it was cute don't be embarrassed." He say, I can picture his smug face as he looks down at me. I just shake my head in response and let other a sigh.

He pulls the sheets back and exposes my back, i shiver form the cold air hitting my hot skin, Ace places his hands on the back of my knee and trails his hand slowly up my body. Ace his rough fingers trail over my smooth skin her stops at my lower back.

His hands scoop underneath my stomach and lift me, I crawl to grab the pillow but I'm to late before I know it he had pull me onto his lap. "No fair your stronger than me." I pout as he rubs his hands up and down my back.

I lower my body into his, wrapping my arms his neck as his meet around my waist to balance, I lock eyes with him. "Ace we've been here for 3 days can we go sight seeing."I plea as i batt my lashes and stick my bottom lip out.

"Eiffel don't do that with your lip or I'll fuck you right now." Ace huffs as he closes his eyes, when he reopens them i quickly change my facial expression.

...

I walk in the bedroom from the bathroom and Ace is laid on the bed, he is laid in his left side with his back facing me. I'm not sure if he is awake or not but he is about to be. I make my way towards the bed and shake him, he stirs with an frown in his face.

He turns to lay on his back so it sent this opportunity to straddle his waist. As my body hits Aces I feel him grow underneath me, "ooo hi." I gasp making him laugh.

"What do you expect." He says and i shrug my shoulders.

"Nothing less." I reply with a smirk. I got up and ready however Ace has other ideas in mind. We landed in England a few hours ago and Ace is somehow really tired, I've seen him go for days without sleep I don't understand what's different today.

"Are you tired." I ask as I trail my finger over his face, he's closed his eyes again and his lashes fall down onto his cheek. I lean down and rest my head in my hands, I look up at my and he smirks.

"Stop staring at me." He grunts causing me to giggle slightly. I run my hands through his hair twirling the loose strands just off his forehead, his hands wraps around my back keeping me pressed firmly to his chest.

"Ace wake up." I plea shaking his head. He sighs and opens his eyes. "Your different today, I don't like it." I huff making him roll his eyes.

"And your needy today." He snaps back, my mouth drops open and I sit up.

"I am not needy your just being lazy." I say back a little louder than I intended. "So do not call me needy because you can't get your ass out of bed." I say and step off him. I flip my head around and my hair trails across his face.