𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟼 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!

I sit up on the bed and Ace is outside on the phone to his parents to tell them we are here and he's telling them my reaction. I asked him to see is Harlow is ok, I have been with Harlow every step of the way through her pregnancy, both of them, and I am 8 hours away.

I walk over to my suitcase and see what Harlow and Geanie have packed. I pick out a white lingerie set and smile. I take it out my suitcase and then zip it back up, I walk into the the bathroom and unzip my dress. I step out and put the lingerie on.

The set is a body suit which is complete lace, it pulls in my waist and my boobs look insane. There is fabric that crosses over my boobs and accents then. I tie my hair into a bun and let my earring dangle down.

I stand and look in the mirror, I turn around and look at my ass in the mirror

I stand and look in the mirror, I turn around and look at my ass in the mirror. I turn back around and run my hands along my waist.

"Baby." Ace says and i snap my head around. He has a massive grin on his face.

"Yeahhh." I say as I turn around and his eyes rack over my body. I giggle as I watch him, his snakes his tongue across his lip then bits his lower lip.

"So you like." I ask and he nods. I walk over to him and he grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. I take his and and walk past him. I pull him into the bedroom and push him on the bed.

I sit next to him and he hooks he's and around my leg pulling me into his body. I sit on his thighs and he looks at me in the eye. "Your mine Eiffel. You do as I say." He demands and i smile.

I lick his neck and travel it right up to his ear. I suck on the skin just below his ear, I catch his earlobe between my teeth and bite. "And what is it that you want me to do" I say into his ear.

He pulls the hair tie out of my hair and threads his fingers through my hair. He pulls slightly pulling my head out of his neck and he likes at me. "I was promised a dance on my wedding night." He says dominance laced into his Italian accent.

"That's what you want." I say and he smirks. I stand up from his waist and walk away from him. As I walk away I muster you as much courage as i can to do this.

I turn around and slowly drop to the floor, I crawl over to Ace and his eyes go wide. I reach him and spin around, I stand up and push my ass against his trousers. I head him gasp and his eyes shut.

I turn around and place my legs in either side of his legs and rock back and forth. His eyes open and his hands go to my waist. I flip my hair to the side and kiss his neck just below his ear. I stand up and spin around I push my as into him again. I move my hips in circles and pop my ass against him.

I spin around and wrap my hands around his neck and bring my chest closer to his face and me smirks. He licks the valley of my chest and i giggle, as I do this I sit on him again and I can feel him growing in his trousers. As I push my lower half to his I rub myself against him, I get butterflies in my stomach at the feeling of just turning him on this much. I grind my hips on him and I can feel myself growing wetter. I flip my hair again and let out a little moan and he rolls his eyes.