𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟽 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢

It has been a few weeks since we decided to push the wedding forward. Today is Valentine's Day, Harlow and Antonio are dragging me and Ace out to dinner. But currently I am sat with Ace and the wedding planner.

I am sat looking at flowers when I see the planner touch Ace. We continue to have the same argument every night to say that she flirts with Ace but he has none of it. She touches his arm and I kick him under the table.

He look at my and I just stare at his arm white her hand on. Romano growls next to me and she backs away. I giggle and continue looking at the flowers.

I put my head down and she touches Aces hair. I let out a massive sigh and put my head in the table. "Babe you good." Ace says and i snap my head up.

"Perfectly fine." I say face with the fakest smile I could muster. He places his hand in my thigh but I cross my legs and i falls off.

"So I was thinking we could have all white flowers not red and white roses." The planner says and i snap my head up.

"No red." I say and she frowns.

"But your choosing Roses right." She replies and I shake my head. "Lilies and roses are not a good match never mind the two colours." As she says this I just snap and see red.

"Ok look, last time I checked your not the one getting married I am, and he isn't your fiancée he is mine so I swear to god if I see you touch him one more time." I say and she backs away and I smile.

Ace starts laughing, I send him and angry look. He clears his throat and takes his phone out. "So red lilies and white roses." She says and I nod. She packs up her thinks and leave for the day and says she'll be back tomorrow with invite options.

"Ace what do you think." I say and he nods.

"Yeah whatever babe I'm just paying for it." He says and i roll my eyes.

"You wanted to marry me remember so don't think this is all me." I say and he looks up from his phone.

"She's really pissed you off hadn't she." He says referring to the wedding planner.

"Yeah she has. Ace I told you she was flirting with you and you where having none of it." I say as I look through the guest list.

"Baby. I'm marrying you not her so stop being moody and come here." He says and point to his lap. I stand up and sit on him, I wrap my arm around his neck and his eyes go straight to my boobs.

"Ace don't." I say and he laughs. He places his hand in my back and lowers it to my ass and squeezes,"Ace" I repeat.

I turn to look at him and he grab my leg and places it to the side of his leg. My leg dangles down to the floor as he grabs the other and does the same. "I'm to small my feet don't hit the ground." I say

"What shall I wear tonight." I say and he smirks.

"Your asking me what you should wear." He says and i nod. I know I am going to regret this, he's going to make me try every dress I own in.

He stands up and take my hand pulling me up the stairs. We walk into the bedroom and I sit in the bed while he goes into the closet and picks out a few dresses.

He comes back with an arm full of dresses. I look at him and he has a smirk in his face and I take the first one and walk into the closet.

I change from my jeans into the dress and I look in the mirror. The dress I try on first is an orange dress which ends just above the middle of my thigh. There is a slit up the side of my leg and the fabric missing has sequins falling down. If is low cut in the cleavage  and the straps have gems on.