𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟹 - 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚢

"I love you Ace." I say and he smiles and kisses my lips gently.

"I love you too." He replies and I can't help but smile. I look around my car and smile. I can't believe he bought me a car.

"I can't believe you bought me a car." I say and he smiles.

"Why. I buy you everything what is so surprising about a car." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Ace it's a red sparkly car. My cars better than yours." I say and he laughs.

"You haven't noticed we now have matching cars have you."he says and I gasp. Oh my god he has a matte red Lamborghini. My eyes go wide and he smiles.

"We can race." I say and he shakes his head.

"Absolutely not. You don't even know how to drive it yet." He says and i laugh. "Wanna go on a drive." He says and i nod my head. He gets out the car and walks around to the drivers side and I step out.

He walks me around to the passenger side and he closes the door. I sit and look around my car and he climbs into the drivers seat. I sit with the box on my knee and he starts the car.

He begins to drive past the house and then we hit the country lanes. Ones we are away from the houses he speeds up and i smile. "You get the pick the song." He says and i laugh.

I contemplate between Heaven and the take. I play Heaven and Ace looks at me confused. "Just wait." I say and he nods then turns his attention back to the road.

His hand moves to my leg and he moves it further up my leg. My breath hitches and I know what's about to happen. His fingers draw circles on the top of my thigh as the move close and closer to my inner thigh.

"Ace. There going to know we're missing." I say and he shrugs his shoulder. He stops the car at the side of the road and turns his full attention to me. He drags my tights down my leg along with my panties.

"Ace." I say and he smirk.

"Eiffel." He says in response and I sit back in my seat as his hand draws circles on my thigh.

"I'm serious Ace." I say.

"Yet you haven't made any attempts to stop me." He says and i just smile. He leans over the car and begins to kiss my neck as his hand moves further to my clit.

He sucks on the skin of my neck and his hand meets my clit and I shut my eyes. He trails his finger from in between my legs at a slow pace up my body and I open my eyes and watch them.

He detaches his head from my neck as he says "open" and then continues kissing my neck. I open my mouth and his fingers enter it. I suck on his fingers and he pushes them deeper and I gag. As I gag he pulls them out and puts them back in between my legs.

"Ace they are going to know we're missing." I say and he shakes his head. His fingers meet my clit again and rub circles and I can feel myself getting wetter.

"Fine I'll stop." He says as he pulls away from me. He begins to drive again and i roll my head back in the seat and let out a massive groan.

"Ace" I whine and he chuckles. "Ace I swear to god." I say and he clears his throat.

"You better fix your attitude." He says his voice laced with dominance.

"Well if that's the case" I trail my hands up his leg and he stops the car again. I climb over the console and straddle his lap, I am aware I am dripping wet and it is flowing down my leg but I don't care. I lean towards his ear and whisper, "come eat it out of me." I say and kiss his neck.

His hands go to my waist and I continue to kiss his neck. He pulls my hair back and looks into my eyes. "Eiffel don't tease me." He says as his fingers enter me and I moan.

He watches my every move as his fingers move slowly in and out of me at a torturing pace. He continues moving then in and out as he pushes then deeper every time stretching me.

He adds a third finger and I scream out in pain and pleasure. He just watches me as I roll my head back and moan. He doesn't pick up pace though he continues moving then in and out and stretching me.

"Please Ace. I need more." I say and he shakes his head.

"No because you whined in my office last time." He says into my neck and I moan as I focus in his fingers and his voice.

"Ace i can, I can take it. Please I'll be good." He watches me with a smirk as I beg and he kisses my chest.

"Eiffel." He says and I nod my head and moan.

"I'll be your good girl I promise I can take it." I plea and he picks up his pace. I moan louder as he moves his fingers in and out of me at a faster pace.

His lips crash down into mine, his tongue explores every area of my mouth. The pressure builds in my stomach and it builds higher and higher until I come on his fingers. I moan into his mouth and he just swallows them.

He pulls his fingers out and takes his mouth away from mine. He sucks and licks his fingers but not once breaking eyes contact with him. "Ace." I say while trying to catch my breath.

"Please I need you." I say and he nods his head. My hands fly to his belt and begin to unbuckle it. I toss the belt onto my seat and unzip his pants. He lifts up slightly and I slowly push his pants and boxers down his leg.

I take his growing length in my hands and slowly pump up and down. I moves them at a quicker pace and I brush my thumb over the tip and Ace whispers, "Fuck.".

He takes my hands and places them behind my back. He holds my wrists together with one hand and the other moves to his dick as he repositions it between my legs.

I can heel the tip at my entrance and Ace guides my hips back and forth torturing me. I cry out and he smirks, I am that wet that Ace could just slide into me but he's taking his time making sure he keeps me waiting.

"Ace..." as I whine he pushes my hips down and I take all of him. I let out a moan and I begin to move my hips in circles as I bounce up and down.

After a few minutes of this I roll my head back and screw my eyes shut as I focus on the pleasure. Ace lifts up and his movements match mine as he hits deeper inside of me, making sure to hit my spot every time.

I ball my fists and avoid eye contact with him, I know I can't look at him right now otherwise I would be out even further under his spell. He consumes my senses and I can't think straight. I continue moving up and down and I moan.

"Don't be shy baby. Look at me while I fuck you. I want to see your pretty little face while I fuck you." At the sound of his voice I snap my head forward and my eyes lock with his. He has a massive smirk on his face as he watches me. I let out a loud moan as the pressure builds again in my stomach.

My whole body is on fire and only Ace can cure it. My body aches for more, I need him. He's my own drug, I become greedy with him I need him always.

"That's it moan for me." He says and the time of his voice mixed with the feeling of him inside me turns me on even more.

I look into his eyes and I can't hold the eye contact as I roll my head, my back arches and he lets go of my hands. One of his hands meets my waist and guides my hips faster and the other moves between our legs and rubs my clit.

As his hands meet my clit I scream and I grip into Aces shoulders tightly. All I can think of is Ace.

"Good girl. That's right think of me sliding in and out." I moan and cut him off. "How badly you want my come inside you." He says and I lock eyes with him again.

I screw my eyes shut and he pulls my hair. "Did I say look away." He demands and I make eye contact again. As our eyes meet the pressure hits me like a wall and the mixture of his voice, his eyes and the feeling of him inside me, I come and tighten my walls.

As my walls tighten around him I screw my eyes shut and he moans the most manly yet animalistic noice. "Eiffel." He whisper and realises inside me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Ace." I sigh out of breath and he hums in response. "I love you."