𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟽 - 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐

Ace is at work so it's just me and Ayah in the house, I am making pasta for dinner and Ayah is resting her head in my shoulder.

"Shall we put some music on baby." I say and of course she doesn't reply she just drools on my shoulder. "I'll take that as a yes."

I grab my phone and connect it to the house speaker, I shuffle play my songs and the kitchen erupts in music.

Hey what's up it's 616
Shawty bad as fuck with red lipstick

I sing to her. I am a terrible mother I can't believe I'm singing this to her.

I hold her out in front of me and she stretched her legs out, I sway her back and forth and spin both of us around.

"What the hell have I just walked in on

"What the hell have I just walked in on." I hear Ace in the door way and I spin around. I burst out laughing and she smiles in my arm.

"Awh she's smiling." I say and he chuckles in the door way. He makes his way towards us and turns the stove off as the pasta is bubbling behind us.

He shakes his head watching me and Ayah continue dancing, I walk over to him and take his hand. I spin around under his hand and Ayah smiles.

"You're seriously singing this to her." He says and I burst out laughing. I nod my head and continue dancing, I turn my back to Ace and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I hold Ayah up and she smiles down at us, "I can't get over how cute she is" I say and Ace laughs kissing my neck. I giggle and spin around, he takes Ayah from me while I grab my phone.

I turn the song off and begin to serve the pasta. Ace is sat at the island with Ayah while I put the pasta into bowls. "E." Ace says and i hum in response.

"Yeah what's up." I say spinning around. He looks me up and down making me roll my eyes. I spin back around and he chuckles.

"I don't understand how you never had a boyfriend before me." He says and i laugh.

I turn around and walk over to him, I place the bowls in front of him and sit down next to him.

I realise I forgot cutlery so I stand back up, "because you have an ass like that." He says making me laugh.

I open the draw and grab two forks, "you act as I've I'm Kim kardashian" I say and he shakes his head.

"Better." I say and he looks me up and down.

"Miles better." He replies as I sit back down , Ayah is sat in Aces knee and she leans forward but his hand is stopping her. He hand reaches out to me and i smile, I give her my finger and she wraps her hand around it.

She cried on his knee, I lean over and place my hands under her arms. I lift her up and sit her on my knee, she lays her head in my chest and instantly stops crying.

Ace frowns and i laugh, "don't worry it's not actually me watch." I say and pull her away From my chest. I place her back down and her hands claws at my stop and he head shuffles on my chest.

"The feelings mutual Ayah." Ace says and i laugh.she lays on my chest and I wrap an arm around her while I begin to each my pasta.

"So how was work." I say and he looks at me with a weird expression. "What." I say as I stab my pasta.

"Why do you want to know you never want to know." He says and I burst out laughing. "It was fine just normal." He says and i giggle.

"So you killed people." I say and he looks at his pasta then at Ayah. "What is this, Ace Marino ashamed of doing something." I say with a gasp.

"It's just I don't want to be that, Ayah growing up with a dad that kills people." Ace says placing his hand in the back of my chair.

I lift Ayah up and look at her, "you won't care will you." I say to Ayah. "Your just happy your daddy gets rid of all the bad people who can hurt you and Mammy." I say and she dribbles down her chin. "See she approves." I giggle turning to Ace. I pick up a napkin and wipe her chin as Ace chuckles.

"I'm serious Ace. She will love you regardless but it's hardly Recess chat so when she goes to school don't be telling her to tell her friends her dads a mafia don." I say and he shakes his head.

"I would never, I doubt she would get any invites to sleepovers then." He says and i shake my head.

"Your never sleeping at anyone's house are you Ayah. No" I say and Ace chuckles shaking his head.

"And no boys ever." Ace says and i laugh. I kiss her lead and I move the plates and sit her on the counter. She is wearing a cream fluffy onesie with the hood up.

My hands are keeping her steady as she looks between me and Ace

My hands are keeping her steady as she looks between me and Ace. Her hands move to her eyes and she covers her face.

"Awh baby you gone all shy." I say and pick her up placing her on my knee. She looks up at me and then dribbles down her chin, i laugh and hand her to Ace while I wipe her chin.

"She's so cute" I say as I pull the hood up further and kiss her tiny head. I pull away and she begins to cry, her hand stretches out and hits my boob, Ace bounces her on his knee and she screams.

"Your just like daddy." I say and take her off his knee. Ace looks confused and i laugh, I stand from then stool and place her on my chest "you have you be around mama all the time." I say and kiss her head.

"I bought her a present." Ace says and i turn to look at him, he has a smile in his face as he looks at me and Ayah.

"Oh god what you bought her now." I say and he laughs standing up. Walking out the room it turn my attention back to Ayah "has daddy bought you a present." I say holding her in the air above me. "Yeah he has." I say pulling her closer and kissing her face.

Ace walks back into the room holding the cutest little teddy, it's a grey bear in a sitting position with its arms out. My face softens as I look at him and he walks over to Ayah, her face is in my chest.

I lift her up and Ace holds the bear in front of her, she just looks at it and i laugh. Ace places the bear in the counter next to him and sighs, "Ace I bet she loves it. Stop being so grumpy. She's 1 month olds she can't hold anything. But I'm sure when she can he she'll carry it everywhere." I say picking the bear up and holding it in front of Ayah.