𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟾 - 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

It has been a week since me and Ace had our fight, he's been working as normal. He had his friends come over last week but I stayed in the room and FaceTimed my friends from back home. I told them about my engagement and they all freaked out even the guys. Harlow and the girls started planning my bachelorette party and she added my New York friends to the call. Every got along which makes my life easier, we invited the guys along on the bachelorette night, all I have to do is ask Ace if they can come and see if he will fly them out.

He is currently working in his office and me and Harlow are sat having drinks in the kitchen. Well it if only me drinking and I have drank for the both of us, Antonio is on his way to pick her up and I am cleaning the kitchen.

"So when's the wedding." Harlow asks and i shrug my shoulder.

"I don't know, I don't want to wait but I don't want a winter wedding Italy is beautiful I want it to be outside." I say and she nods her head.

Antonio emerges into the kitchen and i smile and greet him.

"Alright you let's get you home. Damn Eiffel how much you drink." He says and I just laugh. Shit I have actually drank a lot.

I walk them to the front door and realise now that she's left I've got nothing to do. Ace is working and Romano is asleep so I'm bored.

I walk up the stairs and make my way to Aces office. I knock on the door and I hear him say come in. I walk in and close the door behind me.

"Hey beautiful." He says and i smile. He's on the phone and I hear Gio making vomiting notices but i ignore them.

I lay down in Aces couch and sigh. "Hey Gio I'm gonna have to call you back." Ace says and ends the call.

"What's up." He says and i groan into the pillow.

"I'm bored, your working and Harlow left." I say and he chuckles. "Can we dance." I say and Ace shakes his head.

"Stop been boring come on, We should totally practise for our first dance." I say standing from the couch.

I make my way towards him and he pushes his chair out from the desk and pulls me into his lap. "Eiffel I'm working I can't dance." He says and I pout.

"Pleaseeee." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine but what is our first dance song going to be." I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Perfect by Ed Sheehan." I say and he shakes his head. I send him a confused look and he sighs.

"To clique. It's something Harlow and Antonio would have not us." He says and i smile.

"Say you won't let go." I say and he looks at me confused.

"I've never herd of it." He says and my mouth drops open.

"Wait there." I say and climb off his lap. I run out the room and into our bedroom. I walk into the closet and grab a pair of heels. I slide them on and walk back into Aces office.

I walk over to him and pull him up from the chair, I grab his phone off the desk and begin to play the song.

He rolls his head back but follows me I to the middle of his office. He puts one hand in my hip and the other is placed in my hand holding them out from our bodies. I place my hand on his shoulder and we begin the dance.

He leads as we dance around his office and I can't help but smile. Everything wrong in the world floats away, if there was a moment that I would want to hold onto forever it would be this. I never want this moment to end.