𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟿 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜

"Eiffel baby your going to have to wake up and get ready for dinner." Ace says as he gently removes hair from my face.

"What kind of dinner is it." I say as I sit up in the bed. He has shut all the curtains to keep the light out while I was sleeping so I still don't know where I am.

"Your gonna have to wear heels." Ace says and i groan and roll my eyes.

"I know baby but it's a work dinner." Ace says and I stand from the bed and make my way towards the bathroom to shower and do my makeup.

"Fine but you pick my outfit, I can't be bothered" I say and he laughs standing from the bed and making his way towards the closet.

...

Its been around 2 hours since Ace woke me up and I am finally ready. I have curled my my hair and done my makeup, Ace said it was an elegant dinner so I just went with the flow and not to heavy on the makeup . Ace picked out this gorgeous gold dress which has sparkles and a slit up the side going right to the top of my thigh.

"Eiffel you ready

"Eiffel you ready." Ace calls and I check myself in the mirror one more time and step out the bathroom into the hotel bedroom.

"Yep." I say and he turns around and his mouth drops open, I can feel the blush creeping up my face and I become flushed.

"You look stunning mio amore." Ace says and walks closer, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.

At first the kiss was gently and sweet but then it turned into a hungry passionate kiss. He realises my lips from his and turns his attention my my neck and I giggle.

"Ace we have to go don't we" I say and he sighs. He lifts his head and places a gentle soft kiss on my lips. He threads his fingers through with mine and we walk out the hotel room.

"Will I ever get to know where we are." I say as we walk down the corridor to the elevator. Ace just squeezes my hand and smiles at me and I look at him confused.

"Where are Harlow and Antonio by the way." I say and Ace rolls his eyes. The doors open and we walk in, Ace presses the lobby button.

"They went to do a certain physical activity." Ace says and i laugh.

"Stop been so annoying and tell me where we are." I say and pout.

"Eiffel you will know in like 3 minutes calm down." He says and I smile. "I love you." He laughs and I kiss his cheek.

"I love you. Your been weird." I say and he laughs. "Who are we having dinner with." I ask.

"Just some work clients, well they are more friends." Ace says and I nod then elevator dings and the door open. I walk out the elevator and then I feel two hands cover my eyes.