𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟺 - 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎

Ace left for Naples early this morning, he woke me up reluctantly by i insisted he woke me up. It is now 8pm Geanie and Harlow are here and we are making margaritas. I am upstairs and they are in the kitchen, I am looking for a pair of heels for Geanie when I hear the front door crash open and then Geanie and Harlow scream. I hear faint Russian accents and I immediately panic.

I close the closet door and lock it quickly grabbing my phone and calling Ace. He doesn't pick up the first time but after the second ring on the call he does. "Ace there is someone in the house." I panic and my body chills when I can hear footsteps run up the stairs.

"Eiffel what are you talking about." I hear the bedroom door open and I run to the other side of the closet and hide behind Aces suit.

"Ace I'm scared." I whisper and then I hear bounding in the closet door and I begin to cry.

"Eiffel calm down, what's happening your worrying me."

"Ace they took Harlow and Geanie." I whisper through my sobs.That's when the door bursts open and I clamp my hand over my mouth and leave the phone to my ears.

"Where is she, where is Aces girl." One of the men say in a thick Russian Accent. "She has to be here."

"Baby." Ace says and I cry even harder and I bite my hand to keep me from crying out.

𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I put Eiffel in speaker and my whole family can hear her. "Eiffel calm down, what's wrong your worrying me." I say my voice is shakey.

"Ace they took Harlow and Geanie. I'm scared." She whispers and I clench my fists and my heart begins to pound in my chest. Xavier.

I hear Russian voices and then I hear the noise that almost brought me to my knees. I hear Eiffel scream and then I hear her phone drop to the floor.

"Eiffel." I yell and there is no response I just hear her faints cries.

"Stop moving." The man says and I hear a thud.

"Open the box Ace. Open it." I hear her say but it sounds like someone had clamped there hand down on her mouth as it is muffled at the end. My head begin to pound and I look at my family and there faces are in shock.

We hear foots steps approach the phone and then my bones chill. "She is a feisty little thing isn't she Ace." Xavier says into the phone.

"Xavier let her go, she has nothing to do with this." I roar into the phone and my mom gasps.

"No, I would have settled for the sister but you paraded her around the room at the ball and I just needed to have her." I then hear him grunt in pain. "You bitch." He says and I hear Eiffel run.

"No let me go." She screams and my whole body tenses. "Open the box-" she says but is cut off when the phone call ends.

I slam my hand down in the desk and Kate and my mom begin to cry. Antonio I furious and Alessandro and Leonardo and clenching their fists.

"What box." My father says and I reach into my pocket and take the box out. I undo the bow and take the lid off. Inside are three key rings one saying yes, the other Sì and the final one says Oui. I look at them confused. I lift them out and turn them over and on the back spells, I will marry you.

The answer was in my pocket the whole time. She said yea in three different languages and that bastard has taken her. My mom stands behind me and looks at the key rings starting to cry.

"She said yes." My mom says and I nod my head.

"How are we going to get them back. We have been searching for Xavier for months now. He was right under our nose." My dad hisses and I just feel numb.

"Bro we'll find them." Leonardo say and I storm out the room, I need to get back to Florence and find her.

"Ace you need to think logically." Leo says and my entire family follow him.

"Look the longer we stay here the further away he's taking her." I say that and my phone begins to ring and it's Eiffel. I swipe accept. "Eiffel." I rush into the phone.

"Nope guess again." Xavier say into the phone making my jaw clenched.

"Look I'll make you a little deal. You have 3 days too find all 3 of them otherwise there mine." Xavier says and my my blood runs cold. "See I am nice I give you a day for each. But I have to tell you Eiffel is the hardest to find." He laughs and I throw my phone across the room.

"We're going back to Florence." I say and everyone nods their heads and makes there way out the warehouse and into the cars.

__________________
A/n

What you guys think is going to happen. Let me know your thoughts!