𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟹 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎

I begin to stir when someone touches my hair, Ace pulls the sheets over my body and kisses my head. He stands from the bed and I grab his hand.

"Nooo your not going already." I whine and he turns and sits back in the bed. I climb into his lap and hug him tightly.

"Baby I've got to go. I'm going to Naples tomorrow so I won't be back for a few days." He says and I shake my head and tighten my grip.

"Ugh, can't you send Leo or Antonio." I say and he chuckles.

"The whole family is going mio amore, look I'll be back in a few days Harlow can stay round while I'm gone Geanie aswell." He says and my mood lifts slightly but I'm still not happy.

"Ok, your coming home tonight right." I say and Ace nods his head and kisses my lips softly.

"I love you Eiffel." Ace says and I kiss him. I crawl off him and get back into bed.

"I love you too ." I say and he smiles walking out the room. Few minutes later I hear the door shut and his car engine roar to life.

My phone begins to ring and I roll my eyes, it's a Group FaceTime. I answer it and Harlow screams my name. "Harlow fuck off I'm trying to sleep." I yell.

"Hi Eiffel." I hear a cocky Antonio say and I realise it's not the Girls group chat it's a call with me Harlow Ace and Antonio

"Oh god hi." I say and bury my head into the pillow.

"Eiffel." Harlow says and i hum in response.

"Please don't be mad."Harlow says and I look up.

"Is this why you've made sure they are on the call." I question and she nods.

"Harlow what have you done." Ace says and i look at the screen and he's driving and so is Antonio.

"I stole your glasses last night." Harlow says and I laugh.

"Are you joking. You woke me up made everyone join the call because you stole glasses from me." I say and stand from the bed and carry my phone with me to the kitchen. They continue talking while I walk around the house.

I walk into walk into the kitchen and then scream. "HARLOW."

"Right I'm gonna go." Harlow says.

"You leave this call I call your dad and tell him about Florida." I yell and she gasps.

"Seriously what the fuck do you girls get up to." Ace says and I giggle.

"Wasn't me this time she's just a dirty bitch." I say and Harlow screams.

"Nahhh sis I'm pulling up for that." Harlow says "I'm coming to your house right now."

"Oooo I'm scared." I laugh.

"You girls are crazy." Antonio says and I laugh.

"It's Eiffel she tricks me into all these things and I get the blame for them it's ridiculous you believe me don't you. Ace she's a nightmare." Harlow says and I flip her off.

"Right I'm gonna go if your going to lie I'm tired." I say and leave the call after I say love you again to Ace.

For the remainder of the day i just watched movies and talked to Geanie and even Kate. I didn't think Kate liked me but she has warmed to me in the last few weeks.

I'm in the kitchen, I sent miss Simmons home and said I would cook for Ace today. She said it was no problem as it is my house. It took me a while to clean up after last night, I don't like having help. It is my house I don't need someone cleaning up after me.