𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟾 - 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢

I begin to wake up with the biggest headache, I lean over I find Ace but he isn't there. I slowly open my eyes and find that the room is empty. There is a glass of water and a pill next to the bed, with a note.

Gone to work. Call me if you need me.
-Love A x

I throw my head back on the bed and wince from the headache. I slowly sit up and drink the water, I take the pill and lay back in bed. I hear the front door open but I don't bother to move.

The bedroom door opens and I whine. "Whoever you are leave me alone." I say into the pillow. I hear a chuckle and then footsteps. The bed sinks next the me and i leg out a sigh.

"You ok Eiffel." I head Ace say and I shake my head. I open my eyes and he is sat in front of me holding a massive bouquet of flowers.

"What the hell" I say in a tired voice. I sit up and lean into him and his arm goes around my back. "I thought you where at work." I say and he laughs.

"Baby that was 6 hours ago." He says and i roll my eyes. He makes it sound like I slept for hours but he goes to work at the crack of dawn so it must be around lunch time.

"Why the flowers." I say and he smiles. He pulls my leg over his lap and i straddle him waist. I put my head in the crook of his neck and sigh, his arms hold me behind my back and one of his hands is on my ass and the other holding the flowers.

"Well it was Valentine's Day and I know we agreed to not buy each other anything but, you did get wasted so bought you flowers." He says and i smile. I kiss his neck gently and pull my head out, I look at the flowers and they are beautiful.

I turn and smile at him. "Babe it's 12:30 you have an hour to get ready." He says and my eyes widen. I let out a massive sigh and push Aces shoulders. He lands on the bed and I lean down and cuddle into him.

"Eiffel." He says and I shake my head. I sit back up and have a frown on my face. "It's your bestfriends gender reveal get your ass up" he says and i huff and step off the end.

"Fine but I'm taking the flowers." I say and take the flowers out his hand and hug them. I walk into the closet and place them on the island then walking towards my side.

I pick out a nude colour dress and matching pumps. I walk back into the bedroom and Ace is no longer there so he must be in his office. I walk into the bathroom and start to get ready.

I walk out the bathroom running my fingers through my hair and Ace smiles at me "you look cute

I walk out the bathroom running my fingers through my hair and Ace smiles at me "you look cute." He says and i smile back.

"I don't feel it." I say with a huff and take his hand. He chuckles as I pull him out the bedroom. I let out a massive sigh as I forgot the present and my purse in the room. I let go of his hand and walk back into the bedroom.

"What's wrong." He says and i emerge with the items I forgot. He notices the present in my face and a wave of realisation hits him, he takes my hand and we walk down the stairs.

"Just saying now. You leave me here while I feel like this. I am not marrying you, end of." I say and he laugh.

"Never." He says and i smile. We walk out the house and towards the car.

...

We arrived at the gender reveal around an hour ago and it's time to find out the sex of the babe. Me and Ace are in disagreement. I'm convinced it's a girl yet he thinks it's a boy.

"Eiffel I'm scared." Harlow says and i laugh.

"What off. No matter what the gender is it's your baby and your going to love them regardless." I say and she smile. Ace wraps his arms around me and Harlow and Antonio walk away. I pick Noah up and Ace moves his arms.

"What do you think it's going to be." I say to Noah and he shouts boy. Me and Ace laugh and I place him back in the ground but he stay in front of me.

"It's a boy I'm telling you." He whispers into my ear and I giggle from his breathing tickling me. I shake my head and he kisses my neck gently.

Harlow and Antonio stand next to each other and hold hands. "I don't wanna do this when we're pregnant I want to find out just me and you." I say and he smiles into my neck.

They pop the balloon above there head and Blue confetti falls on them and Ace smiles. Harlow begins to cry and Antonio puts his arm around her. Noah runs up the them and Antonio picks him up.

"What did I say." Ace says into my hair.

"I bet you bloody planned the thing. Your the one the doctor called and then you told the planner didn't you." I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Sly bastard this whole Time you were telling me in stead of guessing." I say and he laughs. "Your annoying." I say and he kisses my neck.

We walk over to Harlow and Antonio. "Congratulations babe. He's going to be as beautiful as Noah." I say and she smiles. She wraps her arms Around me and pulls me into a hug.

"I love you always E" she says and i smile.

"I love you too. And I'm always here if you need anything, when the baby comes we can take Noah for a night if you need time." I say and Ace sighs. I pull away then lightly elbow him and Antonio laughs.

"What the hell happened to us man. We're getting married and having babies. We're part of a mafia." Antonio says and Ace just looks at me.

"I don't know man but I wouldn't change a thing." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I place my hand on top of his hand lean back into him.

"Dude your getting married in like 2 months." Antonio says and Ace tightens his grip on my waist.

"Bro your becoming a dad in like months I know who's got it worse." He says and i scowl. He kisses my head causing Harlow and I laugh.

We walk over towards the cake and Harlow and Antonio cut it, the cake is beautiful. It is a double layers cake, the top half is pale pink decorated with clouds and the bottom is blue decorated with stars.

For the rest of the day we talked to family members and Ace never left my side

For the rest of the day we talked to family members and Ace never left my side. This whole day makes me feel closer to Ace and feel happy. I used to think this was all an illusion but it's real. He is really going to be my husband.