𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟶 - 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍?

I wake up with the sun shining in my face. I screw my eyes shut and snuggle my face into his side and he stirs.

"Ace." I cry and he chuckles. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to straddle his waist, as my legs part to straddle him I get a shooting pain up my core.

I suck in a harsh breath and Ace looks at me confused. "You alright baby." He smirk and i nod.

I place my hands on his chest and reposition myself. "Oww." I yell out and he laughs.

"Shut up its not funny." I huff and slap his chest. "Ace you didn't have to be so rough." I say and he smirks.

"Couldn't help myself." He says and I lean my body down and cuddle his. I wince in pain and he rubs my back. "It will be ok Eiffel." He coos into my ear.

"I hurts." I whine and he chuckles. He kisses my lips softly and strokes my hair. I cuddle into him and I feel at peace, with every stroke if my hair the pain eases.

"Baby come on." He says as he sits up. I sit up. It lay my chest against him.

"So what are we doing today since I can barley walk." I say and he chuckles.

"Well what do you want to do." He asks and I smile.

"I want to relax with my husband." I say and he smiles, leaning forward he places a soft kiss on my lips.

I sit up from him and wince but ignore the pain. I walk into the bathroom and he followed close behind.

Ace goes in the shower and I step in front of the sink, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I brush my hair and pull it into a bun.

"Ace." I shout and he shouts back what.

"Can I come in." I ask and he laughs.

"Why the hell are you asking, of course you can." He shouts back, I walk into the shower and he has his back to me.

I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, I travel them up to his chest. He turns around and lifts me up. "Hey." I say as I wrap my legs around him.

"Hey." He chimes back and i smile. "So your legs not hurting anymore."he asks and I nod.

"They do so don't be getting any ideas. I just missed you." I say and smiles.

"I was gone for 3 minutes." He says and i laugh.

"3 agonising slow minutes and anyway if you don't want me to be I-" he cuts me off as I speak.

"Eiffel you know I do so shhhh" he says as he kisses my lips.

"What we doing today." I ask as he places me on the floor, he grabs the shower gel and opens the bottle. As he squirts it on my body I squirm at it tickling.

He rubs it all over me and I giggle, "can we go to the beach." I ask and he nods.

"Are you not capable of washing yourself." He says and i laugh.

"You just do it better. Do you not want to touch me all over." I ask and he shakes his head. "That's exactly what I thought." I say with a proud smile.

After we get out the shower I wrap a towel around my body. Ace wraps a towel round his waist and sits on the bed.

I walk from the bathroom to the bedroom and he smirks at me. "Oi calm little Ace down I can barely stand." I say and he smirks. He places his hands in the bed behind him and leans back.

"Nothing little about him." He says and i giggle to myself. I walk over to him and sit in his knee, his hands wrap around my waist and I kiss his lips gently.