𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟼 - 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘

It has been a few days since the results of my test and i haven't told Ace. I don't want him to get all excited or freak out over nothing, I have booked an appointment for tomorrow.

"Babe you ready." Ace says walking into the bedroom.

"For..." I ask and he sits on the end of the bed, I walk over to him and he pulls me onto his lap. I sit on his knee with my legs on the floor, I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hand in my back.

"We're going to Chicago, I told you yesterday." He says and my eyes widen.

"That's today." I say and he nods his head. I remember him saying we were going to Chicago but I didn't realise it was this soon, I thought it was in like a week.

"Do we have to go today, how about tomorrow." I say and he shakes his head. "Fine." I huff and rub the back of my neck. I have no idea what I am going to do, my appointment is tomorrow. I'll just have to reschedule after the trip.

"Everything backed I was just waiting for you." He said and i nod my head. I stand from his knee and he slaps my ass, I turn my head and look at him.

"Couldn't resist" he says and i chuckles. I take his hand and pull him up, as I pull he pulls me towards him and i land on his lap.

"Well played Marino." I say and he chuckles, he kisses my neck and i smile.

After a few minutes I thread my fingers through his hair and kiss his lips. As I pull away his hands move up and down my waist. "Who's in Chicago anyway." I ask and he sighs rolling his head back.

"Just snobby businessmen who want to invest in my company." He says and i frown.

"Mafia?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Believe it or not. Some money I make isn't illegal." He says making me laugh. "I have a few company's, I own restaurants and hotels but I recently got into the real estate business." As he talks I don't pay any attention to what he is saying I just watch the way his lips move when he talks.

"So in Chicago there is a ball which I've been invited to, it will be full of investors and people interested in my company." He says and i smile.

"So what's your company called." I ask and he smiles.

"I have many but my most recent is ERM & Co" he says and i frown.

"What does it mean." I ask and he chuckles.

"Just random letters." He says and i nod. I climb off his lap and he lays on the bed. I pull his hands up and he head hits my stomach, his hands play with my belt and i shake my head.

"Ace aren't you the one that was saying we had to go." I say and he huffs.

"But you look fine as hell in this outfit." He says and i giggle. I spin around, his out his hand on my waist and spins me to face him.

I'm wearing a blue co-odd. It is a cropped blazer with matching pastel blue trousers. I have a white laces body suit on, it is in the style of a corset because Ace says he likes it when I wear these style tops. I have a matching belt on and Ace is playing with it. My necklaces are just random but one of them is an Ace symbol.